Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Myiah.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volholic

Established Member
Impact
10
I know its not Mark.com but it just dropped and I thought it looked like a name and it is----I guess its also a Def Leppard song :)

I saw that it was listed in the Top 500 baby names for 1998 :)
Now when those babies get grown it might be a hot name

Any thoughts?
Appraisals?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't see any value in this name. I thought most people spelled it Maya.
 
0
•••
Does anyone know of anyone who spells it this way---I think I have seen a movie star spell it this way but not sure
Thanks

I think the sound is Mia
 
0
•••
:) Hi - There are only 573 results for the word Myiah in Google so it does'nt appear to be a very common name, although it is a first name.

It is also available in every other country extension (28 that I checked) which to me means it is not popular and will probably be harder to sell on.

.
 
0
•••
it's a nice name for a girl anyway... i like it
 
0
•••
Some people spell it like that .. according to google. I have never personally heard it...

My suggestion is to have a child, name them Myiah and groom them into the next pop superstar!
 
0
•••
:)
Good thinking
I thought I had saw it somewhere that is why I checked on it when I saw it---maybe some big star soon will want it.
Thanks everyone
 
0
•••
I dont see any value in this name.. It's worth the reg fee i think...

SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back