NameSilo

My Simple flash website!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi folk,
I have been neglecting working on my own website, while I was making flash games and stuff. Finally I have decided to make a simple flash website.
Critics are welcome.

Flash Games developer

There is still some work to do though.

Oh, and Ignore the Penguin guy or whatever that is running around, it is harmless. :D

Thanks,
Anamul

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is amazing. Just too good. The penguin actually looks very very cute.

•••
It is amazing. Just too good. The penguin actually looks very very cute.

Thanks kte.moss. Yeah, I like the Penguin too. :D

•••
lol, very nice. The penguin made me laugh. Don't particularly like the design but flash wise, very nice :D

•••
lol, very nice. The penguin made me laugh. Don't particularly like the design but flash wise, very nice :D

Thanks Obulus. Can you specify any area of the design you didn't like. Because I like the concept. So I am not changing it. But if there is anything that needs improving(ofcourse many things needs improving but I am talking about anything that make it look bad, anything that shows), I will try to improve it.

:D yeah, the Penguin looks funny, running around like that.

•••
I'm intrasted flash websites.

•••
hi man your site is too good .. and the effects are also nice .. man work hard on making stuff for your own and do freelancing online so you will be able to earn big money as you are good with flash.

•••
It actually looks pretty good and I tried some of the games and their ok too! Smart job

•••
Oh.Excellent as bit word.:)
I like the motion of the Penguin ...

•••
Great site. I suck at the games though. Better stick with the xbox and a hand control.

•••
wow, thats great. I love to use it when tired by doing my work all the day. Thanks mate. Nice work. Keep it up. :)

•••
•••
Really great and professional flash

•••
simple but VERY nice ...how long it take you to do that ?

•••
The site looks awesome...it is very small but cool...
What software have you used in making it?

•••
Nice Job

Nice job... you made those games yourself or what? anyway continue and who know...maybe when you get more game people will donate and pay you for that stuff... you never know...and it's always worth a try....right?!

•••
rana02n,
What is the progress of your flash website. if you have created something then so us. We can Share some Ideas also.I am also working in a flash game so i will get the idea also.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back