NameSilo

My old School

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi

I have a website address www.dinnington-comp.co.uk my old school.

Their official website address is www.dinnington-comp.rotherham.sch.uk

I was wanting to create a reunion site just for my school. If i put on this site that its not the official and put a link to their site would i be ok or would i get sued.

Please can you give me some advice on what to do.

Martin

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I very much doubt a UK school would sue for a domain name unless it was used for activities that were detrimental to the schools name.

If you have any concerns why not just phone the Rector and have a chat with him (they are not always ogre's)

•••
•••
I think they would be happy if you did that. If I had a school and a student at my school made a site dedicated to my school I would be happy about it (Unless it was just saying a bunch of bad things about my school)

•••
•••
i know my school wouldnt be angry with me if i made a site about them so go for it :D

they are goverment lead organisations ( unless you went to a private school) so unless the government decides to sue you.... which i VERY VERY VERY much doubt..... itll be fine :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back