Domain Empire

.tv My New .TV "Acquisitions" at $34.99 a piece!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Unbelievable....

WomensFitness.TV
MensFitness.TV

I plan on developing both into "prime-time" TV/Internet fitness shows. The beauty is I won't have to do very much. I plan on "outsourcing" the "Video Presentations" to personal trainers looking to leave their 9-5 corporate jobs.

This is not a new concept. That is having people quit their day jobs to come work for you as a "individual contractor". The new thing here would be that they would have to provide their own "quality" internet video feeds. I could sign on a "Japanese Personal Trainer" for instance who could then provide a quality daily workout regime to half a million japanese women via "WomensFitness.TV". Template this idea with Russians, Africans, etc. A global idea? I think, yes!

The key with these two names, and I am going to say these were significant finds, is that what do you suppose people "would like to do" after they eat a box of chocolates on the sofa? Yup. Workout. These names are "naturals" in that as we converge internet and TV, some of the things that didn't workout on the internet because of screen size and location will all of a sudden absolutely makes sense on the "big screen" (This "on demand" TV experience is going to prove to be a very lucrative selling point--Work out in your own living room--When you want!) Keep this in mind when you are buying .TV domains.

side note: MsnTV.com is advertising heavily on cable shows here in the US. This is a part of the Microsoft.TV initiative.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
THose look good for development :tu:

•••
izo-pod said:
Unbelievable....
WomensFitness.TV
MensFitness.TV
Really good names, a bit surprised they are not premium names (would have not surprised me if reg fee was 100 or 200 each). Very brandable, I like your concept, good luck :)

•••
Great name Izo-Pod.

To me, they have great potential, and with development, can be something really special.

Good luck with them

Alex

•••
I agree... great potential here. Fitness.TV would be perfect tho.

GL.

•••
Great names , greater idea IMO that's what you have to do is develop them and your idea goes great with .tv people will see them as quasi tv stations. Good job.

•••
nice names...

Shame you never used the "tenpercent" code when you bought them ;)

•••
Badger said:
nice names...

Shame you never used the "tenpercent" code when you bought them ;)

i tried yesterday on obscene.tv and it didn't work? is the code dead already?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back