Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain My .mobi's

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

-JC-

Established Member
Impact
11
I have already posted two, but I am going to add them here too...this way I can just edit this thread when I have more .mobi's.

etone.mobi
FreeDL.mobi
FreeRing.mobi
FreeRings.mobi
mWeather.mobi
WeatherAlert.mobi
WebAlerts.mobi


I will edit this thread as I acquire more .mobi's
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
eTone is a good name. Good luck.
 
0
•••
I just reg two more:

freering.mobi
freerings.mobi
 
0
•••
WebAlerts.mobi - Very good Pick
WeatherAlert.mobi - Excellent Pick
etone.mobi (maybe I can sell to etone.com) Advice - Don't ever make a statement like that in writing. It can help prove bad faith in a UDRP dispute.
 
0
•••
AdoptableDomains said:
etone.mobi (maybe I can sell to etone.com) Advice - Don't ever make a statement like that in writing. It can help prove bad faith in a UDRP dispute.

True that...didnt even think...but I did reg it before looking at the .com and .net sites. Anyhow, I think I may keep it and dev it as a ringtone site for mobile phones.
 
0
•••
... :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
... Mod can del this post...sorry
 
0
•••
Just reg another .mobi:

FreeDL.mobi

I think this one might have some potential...seeing that it is descriptive to most as being Free Downloads and is shorter than FreeDownloads.mobi making it more realistic for a mobile device. What do you all think?
 
0
•••
KidGuko said:
I just reg two more:

freering.mobi
freerings.mobi
Great names. I think the "free___" names will be great.
 
0
•••
Just got a new one...I think it is really nice!

mWeather.mobi

I hope to get more asap...I will update the list at top to reflect the new .mobi names I got.
 
0
•••
selling FreeRing.mobi?
 
0
•••
This is an apraisal thread...but ya I would be willing to sell it. It would depend on the offer...I am open to all offers for all the domains above.
 
0
•••
KidGuko said:
I have already posted two, but I am going to add them here too...this way I can just edit this thread when I have more .mobi's.

etone.mobi
FreeDL.mobi
FreeRing.mobi
FreeRings.mobi
mWeather.mobi
WeatherAlert.mobi
WebAlerts.mobi


I will edit this thread as I acquire more .mobi's
Oh sorry, Didn't realize it was appraisal. I mean, how much'd you be looking for?
 
0
•••
Well, FreeRingTones.mobi went for 9k

So, I would probably be looking around mid to high $XXX for FreeRing.mobi

PM me if you are interested...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I like WeatherAlert.mobi. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back