Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain .mobi's?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaGuru

New Member
Impact
0
I haven't seen any .mobi's on here, and was considering developing a few, but have decided I simply have too many domains and need to unload:

xroads.mobi

tixnow.mobi

(I think these 2 are probably the best I have)

coffeeplease.mobi

foneshark.mobi (also foneshark.com)

loanfree.mobi


Also have (which I plan to develop):

Wiiducation.com (Nintendo Wii site...)
NewEdTech.com
EdTechWorld.com (I am a computer programmer but also a teacher...)


Any thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back