IT.COM

.mobi My .Mobi Portfolio (Please comment)

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your best are:
PSH.mobi
CEV.mobi
Scribe.mobi
BridalStore.mobi
PublicTransport.mobi

Not too shabby. Good call on the LLL.mobi's

•••
LLL.mobi's are your best.

•••
Thanks for the comments guys, I am kicking myself that I didn't get more LLL.mobi domains but that's life I suppose. I did own SDR.mobi but sold it, now I am thinking I should have kept it :'(

Anyway appreciate more comments on the other names also :)

•••
Almost all of them are nice but .mobi is for the mobile market and i dotn think ppl wil open any other sites more than they will open sites like PublicTransport.mobi so i think ur best one is PublicTransport.mobi

•••
Ehsan™ said:
Almost all of them are nice but .mobi is for the mobile market and i dotn think ppl wil open any other sites more than they will open sites like PublicTransport.mobi so i think ur best one is PublicTransport.mobi
I disagree, I think people will use them just like a pc, when sitting drinking a coffee or waiting for someone etc. :)

•••
Well i think the only use is for email news and important hings which u wnat to get while being on the move and if u are not you can always use your laptop or PC.

•••
Ehsan™ said:
Well i think the only use is for email news and important hings which u wnat to get while being on the move and if u are not you can always use your laptop or PC.
I feel these portable devices will replace the laptop for many people in that they will not need to carry a laptop around with them.
But yeah we don't know what is going to happen yet :)

•••
JasMate said:
I feel these portable devices will replace the laptop for many people in that they will not need to carry a laptop around with them.
But yeah we don't know what is going to happen yet :)

One thing I do know, nothing the size of a laptop is going to replace my mobile phone :hehe: But my mobile phone has already replaced other electronics in my life. Mobile phones now have cameras, MP3 Players, and some are basically a mini pc. If you don't see the mobile internet as the next big thing, you really should stick to a 9 to 5 and put your money in government bonds :imho:

Of course, whether or not .mobi becomes an integral part of the mobile internet has yet to be determined. :)

•••
neobodhi said:
One thing I do know, nothing the size of a laptop is going to replace my mobile phone :hehe: But my mobile phone has already replaced other electronics in my life. Mobile phones now have cameras, MP3 Players, and some are basically a mini pc. If you don't see the mobile internet as the next big thing, you really should stick to a 9 to 5 and put your money in government bonds :imho:

Of course, whether or not .mobi becomes an integral part of the mobile internet has yet to be determined. :)
Good points and I could not agree with you more :)

•••
I think Preschools.mobi is great -- tons of parents of toddlers would use a site like that for quick preschool reviews or listings...

•••
dagersh said:
I think Preschools.mobi is great -- tons of parents of toddlers would use a site like that for quick preschool reviews or listings...
Thank you, I feel this is my best .mobi domain. Also OVT for preschools is a huge 157,912 :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back