.PJ

Established Member
Impact
Hey all

go to http://itspj.com and tell me what you think of my new layout

Thanks all

PJ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
OK thanks all for the good comments

PJ

•••
•••
•••
was down for me as well... earlier today...? then came up.... (after about 20 minutes)

It was done for a few mins on tuesday too.... didnt go on there on monday lol

•••
uhmm..i like the colors. coold.

add more images on the header its so white.

buttons. if u could make the text more bigger like around 10px. its hard to read.

the rest? its perfect. keep up the good work bro.

•••
PJ, pretty nice site. For the news blurps I'd suggest changing from that dark gray to the lighter gray like the buttons up top. Also, either fill up that left column or take that image out, looks like your site isn't finished. Keep up the good work.

•••
Ok, Thanks all, I will get to work on it sometime

PJ

•••
News seems a bit old :lol:

•••
well it is basic..but great & coolB-) cuz i cant design at all!;)

•••
Looks great pj, Maybe add more content on the left and right sides, like articles or more links etc...

Maybe categorize more so you don't have to scroll down so far

•••
Yep, OK I might put a link to old news at the bottom or in the right table, Or put a tagger, poll or somthing else in it, maybe forum stats.

Sabre I have put new news on it, and thanks all for nice comments

PJ

•••
i enjoyed reading most the news, nice layout over all 9/10! i think its brill the domain may need a new name

•••
Very Nice, i like the rollover! I like the longhorn screenies :)

•••
see its a wickid site. i think so, its got the skinny on most sites, i should read this often now.

•••
Ok, thanks all for good comments, I shall work on a New Layout in December, I am thinking of remaking / revieving my first (dreadful) layout for its Its PJ First Birthday which is December 24th / 25th.

PJ

•••
Thatll be a christmas present for all of us to see it ;)

•••
Yes it will, yes it will

PJ

•••
Bump, Just bumping up :P

PJ

•••
:yell: lalalala christmas lalalala :yell:

•••
•••
you gonna put in anything nice for christmas? some decor maybe?

•••
that would be nice and fressshhhh lol

•••
•••
I know it does, GoDaddy's paypal payment thingy anit working at the moment for me, also Im working on a new layout shoul be up on saturday / sunday night next week hopefully, or even christmas eve!!!!

PJ

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back