.PJ

Established Member
Impact
Hey all

go to http://itspj.com and tell me what you think of my new layout

Thanks all

PJ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that would be good :)

be sure to post when it is completed :)

•••
•••
Ok, thanks I shall post it when its done,

PJ

•••
Well, I got a new news system up :)

PJ

•••
Excuse my ignorance here, but shouldn't there be some news when I go to your site. All I see at the moment is a welcome message. News to me is what I see on CNN. Do you mean 'news' or some sort of blog/bulletin board?

And here are some other thoughts about the site.

I usually leave JS turned off. Means therefore I can't use your navigation. If you are going to have JS nav them make sute you have some back up text links.

Why repeat the nav across the top and down the left? Wasting space on the page. The EyetrackIII report made it clear that top nav is best followed by left or right nav. You don't need both if they are the same.

Got loads of 'coming soon messages'. Bad JuJu this one. If it ain't there then leave it out.

Font size is way too small and because of your iffy code I can't resize it.

Why not put all your styles in your style sheet? At the moment you have stuff all over the place.

And as other posters have comented: the logo is booooring.

And lastly. Because you use a fixed width design, look at the page on 800X640 resolution- loads of horizontal scrolling.

Like the colours tho.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back