IT.COM

My highest paying click

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just got my new highest paying click. It was from Sedopro and was for $8.90. My last highest click was around $7.00. I know that some people on here have reported higher paying clicks, but it is always exciting to break a new record high.

Anyone else care to share where they got their highest paying click and how much it was for?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Before the gambling law I have had some $70,- + clicks at fabulous.com

•••
I just noticed that my $8.90 click was from Romania, which I guess makes it even a little more impressive. I didn't know that they had clicks so high from there.

•••
hmm, around a 50 dollar click from fabulous on a poker typo.

i have to say though, even though bodis's EPC are like at 3 cents now, sedopro has been going up everyday...my average epc is nearly 50 cents now, which is dam high.

•••
my highest paying click is with parked $11.90.. parked never stop amaze me. :xf.love:

•••
I see some impressive clicks. I have none to write about. I have a friend that got a $90.00 click once on his mesothelioma domain. I referred him to the parking site so I got excited because I earned 5% commission off of it as a referral fee. About $4.50.

•••
My highest paying click I have with trafficz long time ago : 11$

•••
Sedo will drop your earnings from $7.00 to about .20 cents per click within a few days! Trust me!

•••
Psych101 said:
I have a friend that got a $90.00 click once on his mesothelioma domain.

Where was this at ?

rh287 said:
Sedo will drop your earnings from $7.00 to about .20 cents per click within a few days! Trust me!

What's the reason for it ?

•••
rh287 said:

Sedo does readjustments? I never experienced that. Hrmm.. I do check my Sedo account once every week or two though.

•••
I don't want to know the exact sites which are resulting in these high clicks, but is anyone willing to share what type of site it is? (travel, sports, etc)

Thanks!

•••
rh287 said:

Since I started this thread, I thought that I would at least comment on the next clicks for those who feel that Sedo always loweres the clicks more than other companies. This domain had received 1 click for $.05 from an undefined country, BEFORE the expensive click. Then the $8.90 click from Romania. Since then it has gotten 2 clicks for between $2.50-$3.00.

So it has not been readjusted to nothing, in fact it started at almost nothing.

•••
Sleepys said:
This domain had received 1 click for $.05 from an undefined country, BEFORE the expensive click. Then the $8.90 click from Romania. Since then it has gotten 2 clicks for between $2.50-$3.00.

Advertisers bid go high or low. That should be the reason for this change.

•••
Sleepys said:
Since I started this thread, I thought that I would at least comment on the next clicks for those who feel that Sedo always loweres the clicks more than other companies. This domain had received 1 click for $.05 from an undefined country, BEFORE the expensive click. Then the $8.90 click from Romania. Since then it has gotten 2 clicks for between $2.50-$3.00.

So it has not been readjusted to nothing, in fact it started at almost nothing.

I have always low payed clcik with SEdo. I remember had one on .45c a while ago while the rest have been very low indeed. I don t know how much XXX sites pays but I have an Italian XXX site with decent traffic and a glorious CTR of 80% that pays from 2 to max 5 cents a click...just not right I think

•••
Just had a $6.77 click on SedoPro. Not my highest paying click ever, but since this thread kind of started off of someone getting a high click at Sedo I thought I should share mine. I actually just started SEDOPro last week, and my EPC has gone up over 600% from "normal" sedo. So for everyone who doesn't believe that SEDO pays out high clicks, I might have believed it a couple weeks ago, but not anymore. :)

Oh, and this domain has nothing to do with Poker, Real Estate, Finance, Stocks, Lawyers ect....

•••
Oh, and this domain has nothing to do with Poker, Real Estate, Finance, Stocks, Lawyers ect....

What kinda domain name is it then ?

•••
A very specific retail niche. ;)

•••
bradskid said:
A very specific retail niche. ;)

Did you mean something related to health/healthcare ?

•••
My highest paying Adult click

I started this thread a while ago, and thought I would update it, since I just got my highest paying adult click (actually about a week ago). The click was for $3.29. Also Sedopro, on a name I wouldn't have expected it on.

An update to the "highest paying click" domain I had that got $8.90. It got one more high click of $2.23, then a couple for $.16 and hasn't done much of anything since. You can't win them all.

Any other high adult clicks to report?

•••
arnie said:
never with sedo.
check it tomorrow and they will downgrade tat click, i gurantee.

i have a domain with 500+ uniques this month, no clicks. moving Everything AWAY from sedo to parked

sedo are cheating arabs :sold:
Cheating arabs?!!!
Ahmed

•••
I agree, that's rude arnie you should edit your comment

•••
most recent

Had a click for $7.96 on a typo for insurance on Dotzup. I have a couple of generic typo's on Dotzup and they do well. I Like them for that field. Back in February or March I got a $19.10 click thru on the same insurance typo. Best one I ever did. :)

•••
greyfox said:
Had a click for $7.96 on a typo for insurance on Dotzup.

They are a revenue parking provider ?

•••
$16.12 last Saturday at DomainSponsor on a credit related domain!

•••
They are a revenue parking provider ?

Charley, as you can tell by my posts I am not as fluent with terminology as I should be but yes, I park several names there as I would at sedo and other parking providers. They appear to be a smaller operation, but I like it.

•••
I have recieved highest clicks from different providers on my finance domains mostly..

Activeaudience - $16.3

Domainsponsor - $28.7

Trafficz - $22.1

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back