My first PR!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mrizos

Established Member
Impact
4
I'm happy to say that my first blog (geekfeeder.net) now has a PR1! For me, it's a bog deal since I only started doing this stuff about 4 months ago and I've been learning SEO nonstop.

But anyway, now that geekfeeder is at a PR1 is there any monetization that I should focus on more (adsense, affiliate, text link ads)?

thx guys
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well done Mrizos, :tu: looks like all the hard work is beginning to pay off.

GIL :)
 
0
•••
text links ads might harm that PR, or prevent it from growing. I'd be very cautious about anything having to do with paid links. Tread carefully, that's been a real hotbed issue lately.
 
0
•••
netmeg said:
text links ads might harm that PR, or prevent it from growing. I'd be very cautious about anything having to do with paid links. Tread carefully, that's been a real hotbed issue lately.

Ok, will do. I was sort of unsure about TLA as of late because the way google cracking down on paid links.
 
0
•••
0
•••
my blog,went from PR 0 to PR3 in only two months.... :)
 
0
•••
Yeah, I'm going to avoid paid links until this all shakes out (if it ever does).
 
0
•••
Congrats :)

My article directory went from PR0 to PR3
Another website (1 month old) went from PR0 to PR2 :)
2 more went to PR2
+ 4 went to PR1
 
0
•••
One of my parked domain went to PR 1 ...strange...I have never ever done anything ther...no content
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back