Dynadot

status-replied My First Experience

NameSilo
Watch

devXC

Established Member
Impact
To be honest, I didn't expect that!

I was about selling my first domain name on namePros to @NameInbox (A user has 3 positive feedbacks rating), but I got no response not even Hi :xf.grin:

I thought in the worst scenario, the user will reply with:

Hi devXC,
Thank you for waiting, but I'm not interested in the domain name anymore.

The auction ended with the start price (5 bucks) and I did accept that. Not a good price for me, but it's a start.
I just wanted to share my first experience with namePro community.

The domain name is Techsline.com
Registrar: Namecheap
Expires: 16-02-2023
Any user liked the domain name and really want it, I can push it or send auth code for free.

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 62
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Please add Echo Mod Team to the conversation you have with the auction winner so we can investigate and get more involved.

All auctions are binding agreements and neither a buyer or seller may back out of a binding auction agreement.

•••
Thank you @Echo Mod Team for your response.

Next auction, I will add you to the conversation with the auction winner.
The domain is gifted to @mitch007

Regards,
- devXC

•••
@Echo Mod Team

It appears the former owner of this domain got frustrated with the winner 's non response to his win.

The domain was then gifted to me in the FREE section. .

Is this auction now over and Is the domain mine now and can I sell it?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
@devXC

Thanks
But I believe the moderator will need to clear this officially

•••
@Echo Mod Team

It appears the former owner of this domain got frustrated with the winner 's non response to his win.

The domain was then gifted to me in the FREE section. .

Is this auction now over and Is the domain mine now and can I sell it?
The previous winner refused to pay in violation of the rules, which has been noted on their account and the domain became available after the sale was voided due to that violation.

However, the seller should keep the following default rule in mind when they do not add an end time of their own moving forward (A seller is bound until that time and may not back out of the deal early):

6.1.17. Default timeline for sales: transactions must be initiated (e.g., payment sent but not necessarily cleared yet) within 7 days of an offer being accepted. The domain transfer must be completed (domain received) within a grand total of 14 days from the time the offer was accepted. Alternate terms (e.g., timelines or sequence of events) are only accepted if both the buyer and seller agree to it before the deal is accepted. #binding

If the buyer had not referenced the seller and stated they did not want to conduct business with the seller, the seller would have then been in violation of the rules for not waiting the 7 days for the buyer to pay.

We hope that information helps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back