IT.COM

My first domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
M

mj

Hello!
For my personal page i would like to get a .com domain.
I'm trying to think of a domain name but its so hard with all the .com's referring to my name taken.
So my question was if some of you guys/girls could fancy one, i also asked some of my friends to think about something for me.
My first name is michael, last is john and in short > mj.
I would like to have a domain with something to do with my name. So if you got some spare time help me out! :tu:
thanks Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello MJ, Welcome to Namepros

Would you also consider other extension? .net .org .info .biz .us etc etc?

Our fellow NPers might help you with that "fancy one" :)

-Rostum

•••
.net would be great also if its a cool name!

•••
it's tough to find some nice "MJ" names.... one of the most sought after initials... Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan... we'll find some for you :)

•••
•••
How about

mjjunior.com
juniormj.com

mjunior.net

mjohn.net

mjjr.net

•••
welcome. mrmj.com Mr. MJ!!

mjguy?
micjo?

•••
All available

m--j.com

ehmjay.com

ehm-j.com

em-j.net

mjeh.com

mike-j.net

mike-jay.com

m-john.com

mjohn.net

•••
Just dont be sucked in by .tk LOL

GOD BLESS

•••
•••
fancyjohn.com is available!

:blink:

•••
lol, Is he viewing or following this thread?.

•••
2 posts and gone. I get that problem too, i dont get emailed on the threads i am watching

•••
:gn:
hello, im following the thread! but im not so often on the internet the last few days of my vacation! sorry for that.
Thx for those domain suggestions, it really helps. for now i have taken www.mjthegreat.com (i could get working on a site when i had chosen an domain cause all was paid) but meaby im gonna take a second one if i come across a cool domain :D
I like youre community! :great:

•••
mickj.com

I dont know . . .

GOD BLESS

•••
mjnl.com & mjnl.net are available :)

mj = you
nl = holland

;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back