Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain My first domain names. Need comments

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

martynas666

New Member
Impact
0
Hello all,
i am new one here and i am new in this domain business.
I spend more time reading about all this market than buying names...for now
i need more knowledge.... to not waste my money...
Just for "playing" i got some domain names
please let me know what you guys (who knows this market more or less) think about the value...
names are :

Transportrent.com
Japandish.com
Spinitfast.com

sorry for my english, i am from Europe.

Thank you in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I really like JapanDish. I can see this as a japanese cooking site or japanese recipe site, I think is is ripe for development..good pick for your first go around..
 
0
•••
I like both JapanDish and SpinitFast. Both are at least above the registration fee at this time. I do agree with development JapanDish could be quite prosperous.
 
0
•••
thanks for advice ;)
i will read more about domain development , because right now i dont have a good idea what that is and what is the best way to make money from it.

more comments are welcome
PS: somehow i thought that transportrent.com is the biggest value...
 
0
•••
Undeveloped I think JapanDish.com could sell for low $xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back