Dynadot

My Domain Authority : Buy Expired & Deleted Domains Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

My Domain Authority

BusinessNew Member
Impact
My Domain Authority

We are glad to say we opened a new marketplace for buy expired domains names. MyDomainAuthority.com opened few day ago and we hope you will find good deleted domains at a reasonable price in order to boost your SEO !

Each day, we spend hours in checking hundred of domains who expired to find the best for build Private Blog Network or launch a new website without start from the bottom. We check all domains manually : Citation Flow, Trust Flow, Domain Authority, Page Authority, Spam Score, Archive.org, etc.. In order to find good domains.

The statistiques (TF, CF, DA, PA, etc..) are enter manually when the domain is added. The statistiques match with the domain with "www.". We check periodically the statistiques for be up to date and an automatic check up is initiated before you are debited, if the domain's statistiques have changed, we cancel the order. We show you all statistique so you know what you buy, you won't be surprised and you can be refund.

If you thinking we are expensive, check our competitors ! We are the cheapest and the most professional shop ! We sell good domains at a very low price because we spend hours per day to check all domain which have expired and no other shop do that. We have fresh domains every day, between 20 and 30 ! We don't exaggerate prices, we have no interest because we have a lot of domains. Plus, the formule for determine the price is very precise. But, if you find the domains are expensive, you can make an offer, and you will see if we accept !

The price is calculated with many factors, like the TF, CF, number and quality of the backlinks, DA, PA, etc... The formule is the same for all domains. We don't sell domains before 20$ because we considering they are not beneficial.

We have a large database of very good domains ! But, domains with very good statistiques are generally sold in few minutes, so check up our website regularly. Plus, you can reserve a domain before add funds.

You can add money with Paypal instantly, and we will add more way of deposits soon.

You can buy a domain even if you don't have the money on your balance, but you have 24h for pay it. If you don't have enough funds, you can buy the domain, then add funds and paid (the deposits are immediate). If you don't pay in 24h, the domain will be available again.

The domain will be send on your Name.com's account, we work exclusivly with Name.com. Once you paid, the domain will be transferred within 5 days, that the Name.com delay.

We hope you will be satisfy but if not, you have 10 days to ask for a refund. If the domain is not indexed (normally this will never happen), but if the domain is not indexed by Google in the 10 next days, we will refund you too.

With us, you save a lot of money and time. If you have any questions, ask us on Skype : MyDomainAuthority.

Promotion for the site's launch : 5$ offered directly on your account's balance when you register until the November, 20.

Mydomainauthority.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
5 domains sold yesterday !

Last edited:
•••
I am not sure if this would be the right place to give a feedback but here it is:

I suggest you put a dark color for the domain names in the http://www.mydomainauthority.com/ExpiredDomains page. The present color is hard on the eyes.

Regards

•••
Does this domain name work? It didnt work for me. mydomainauthority dot com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back