Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain my developed site...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VastBeyond

New Member
Impact
0
Hi there...I know this forum is supposed to be about domain name valuation, but I just wondered if any of you could give your two cents about my already developed site, www.VastBeyond.com ? It started as a space exploration interest site and then I grew it into an SEO site. It gets about 5,000 visits a day and is at 192,000 as ranked on Alexa and 85,000 as by ranking.com

My monthly profit from this particular website is around $1200 and growing.

Any ideas as to how to value such a property?

Thanks,

A First Time Poster (Jeff)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would set pricing at 2 times your annual income.
 
0
•••
The site doesnt really have a good visual appeal and could
really use some work. - Honestly.

However, if your making 14,400 a year and you really want out of it. I would say 32K with proof of course.

If you not in a big rush to sell and you're patient, with proof, you could get a lot more.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by identity_00
The site doesnt really have a good visual appeal and could
really use some work. - Honestly.

However, if your making 14,400 a year and you really want out of it. I would say 32K with proof of course.

If you not in a big rush to sell and you're patient, with proof, you could get a lot more.

I have the same 2 cents.
 
0
•••
thanks...

Thanks for the input--I know the design needs work but the way I made the sites individually is really tedious to change, and I just keep adding new URLs to up the income in my spare time. I'm not really a coder--need to learn the cool graphics programs aside from my basic knowledge of HTML.....

Just one other question---the domain name itself, for space exploration----VastBeyond.com----like it, hate it, any thoughts on what it would fetch alone if the site were not developed?

-Jeff
 
0
•••
VastBeyond: I'm sure you could find a good designer to make a layout for your site that you can plug all your content into for a reasonable rate. It would definitely increase the value of the site and would be well worth the investment (could probably find someone for a good price on one of the many web design forums out there).
 
0
•••
alright name - I wouldnt change it now.
You have come along way.
 
0
•••
Just the name...I like it! Suits the site.

ST
 
0
•••
$0-reg™ //Name Only
JMHO
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
I like the name, it goes well with the subject matter. If you continue developing the site and earning consistently, then I'd saw you are looking at somewhere in the $xxxx range. ;)

Originally posted by Evilhaider
VastBeyond: I'm sure you could find a good designer to make a layout for your site that you can plug all your content into for a reasonable rate. It would definitely increase the value of the site and would be well worth the investment (could probably find someone for a good price on one of the many web design forums out there).

Oh, I can help you out in this department. I sent you a PM with more info. :) To infinity and beyond...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back