domain MVSand / .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

Find your luckTop Member
Impact
So, I remember my FijiSand domain got some good appraisals, and I'm wondering about this one.

It would be good for some kind of MV vacation app. Experiencing a virtual vacation, or just to buy land in the MV.

Discuss.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain in question with "MV", or even the ideal "Meta" word...pretty tough sell. IMO

•••
The domain in question with "MV", or even the ideal "Meta" word...pretty tough sell. IMO
What do you mean? That the words don't mix well? Or that "Meta" sounds better than "MV"?

I'd rather type in mvsand rather than metasand, or for most other words in conjunction with mv, tbh.

•••
Also, it could also be a "Sandbox" style game for the Metaverse, there are many Sandbox games now that are huge, and seeing as the Metaverse would resemble the ultimate "Sandbox game", I think MVSand is a pretty good, catchy domain...

But to each their own I guess :)

•••
Also, it could also be a "Sandbox" style game for the Metaverse, there are many Sandbox games now that are huge, and seeing as the Metaverse would resemble the ultimate "Sandbox game", I think MVSand is a pretty good, catchy domain...

But to each their own I guess :)
With regards to a Meta Sandbox game...Meta Box, Meta Game, Meta Create...that is the kind of stuff people want. As for which is better between "MV" and "Meta", I think the market has spoken. The ones that have fetched the most money in this category are "Meta", and not "MV". However, the likes of "MV Game" is still nice, wouldn't rule that out, as well as other decent "MV" domains, to abbreviate "Metaverse". I just think the idea of "sand" in this case, just not as strong, IMO. Hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
•••
With regards to a Meta Sandbox game...Meta Box, Meta Game, Meta Create...that is the kind of stuff people want. As for which is better between "MV" and "Meta", I think the market has spoken. The ones that have fetched the most money in this category are "Meta", and not "MV". However, the likes of "MV Game" is still nice, wouldn't rule that out, as well as other decent "MV" domains. I just think the idea of "sand" in this case, just not as strong, IMO. Hope I'm wrong
Well explained. Thank you.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back