Dynadot

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
default.png

.com

•••
Any more new 'MV' sites? The term looks like a bit loosing traction.

•••
They should have grabbed the +MV dot com also. It's available for less than 10 bucks
Looks like a trend, hopefully the short-term one.

•••
Any more new 'MV' sites? The term looks like a bit loosing traction.
Haven't come across anything worth sharing recently

•••
•••
I guess it goes to show they much prefer the .mv
shorter and more brandable
hibermv.com or hiber.mv

we have a whole thread dedicated to .mv
https://www.namepros.com/threads/mv...ain-names-the-maldives-for-metaverse.1264644/
Guess so,but for hand reg pricing I would secure the .com and redirect to the .mv.
(Check out hyperspacemv.com)

Might not be much of an issue for them,but that would be a couple hundred dollars of savings on yearly renewal cost with the .com compared to .mv (if renewal is same price as registration)

•••
Guess so,but for hand reg pricing I would secure the .com and redirect to the .mv.
(Check out hyperspacemv.com)

Might not be much of an issue for them,but that would be a couple hundred dollars of savings on yearly renewal cost with the .com compared to .mv (if renewal is same price as registration)
i agree, if they're already paying $300 for mv, what's $10 to also get the com if just for defensive reg

•••
It seems to me that owners of alternative extensions typically end up with buying the .com version of their name, sometimes even rebranding. I wonder whether this will be the case with .mv, or there are some factors making this use case totally different.

•••
It seems to me that owners of alternative extensions typically end up with buying the .com version of their name, sometimes even rebranding. I wonder whether this will be the case with .mv, or there are some factors making this use case totally different.
What I've seen most often is owners using alternative extensions b/c shorter, more attractive, more brandable....and if they choose, also register the com version and forward to the alternative extension

Hardly ever the other way around........

•••
Found this little ditty looking up an mv name 👀 on GD

Valuable keyword: mv is a high value keyword that has an average sale price of $2428

•••
•••
What I've seen most often is owners using alternative extensions b/c shorter, more attractive, more brandable....and if they choose, also register the com version and forward to the alternative extension

Hardly ever the other way around........
I've read multiple stories in blogs about switching to .com just because of the higher visitor awareness of this extension and less confusion - maybe those stories are outdated now, and I'm remembering them just because I'm typically focused myself on .com only ).

•••
cover.png

Also longtail Metaverse/Plazas

Both in dot com

•••
•••
Picked MV // Closet dot com at drop

•••
Adding two more...

Metacheck.io
Exploremeta.io

•••
•••
•••
Finally some sign of interest in the Google Trends:
1644585720607.png
But our "MV" is still too small to affect the entire pool of "MV" values on its own...

•••
Seems they are using the ticker symbol of their token plus the dot world ext. for this site.

https://www.mvi.world

MV + Invaders in the dot com was left to be 😳

•••
•••
I see MetaRoadmap.com is for sale at a slightly optimistic $35 million

Not quite some much for:

MVRoadmap.com

•••
Authentication, Authorisation, Authority, etc

MV // Auth (.) com

•••
Mvinvaders is an awkward looking name
Should have mentioned it is used as their twitter handle.

If using such a name, awkward or not, to represent yourself on social media, do you think they should secure it? Just in case someone tries to visit the domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back