Dynadot

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure what extension you have this in, but I would price it kinda high. I have MetaBots.xyz and have had a lot of interest. Furthermore, I've had 4 offers with only 1 of them taken into consideration, however the buyer went silent, and I haven't heard anything back in over a week.
In .com, all my MV names priced high, thanks. And good luck with your MetaBots.xyz sale :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Today I check lands.mv, it turns out to be busy, I think what kind of bastard registered it.
It turned out that I!

•••
•••
I'm not sure what extension you have this in, but I would price it kinda high. I have MetaBots.xyz and have had a lot of interest. Furthermore, I've had 4 offers with only 1 of them taken into consideration, however the buyer went silent, and I haven't heard anything back in over a week.

i hold metabot.xyz and no offer yet

•••
•••
cover.png

.com

•••
Your identity in the metaverse

MV - ID . (com)

•••
Mirror MV

, com

Last edited:
•••
Music MV
. Xyz

Last edited:
•••
Recent "mv" pickups:

mv.solutions
mv.reviews
mv.consulting
mv.investments
mv.money

sportsbet.mv
metafi.mv
block.mv
smart.mv
free.mv

•••
Are you guys seeing people use "MV", I never see that in the media or anywhere else

•••
•••
MV Printer
in com
For printing Phygitals from Meta Verse into Physical objects, also MV stands for Model View.

•••
•••
•••
•••
@Igor Gabrielan
This will be the first reported sale of .mv

Last edited:
•••
In 2011, I 'invented' a domain zone .ai to denote AI websites.
That is, I was the first to massively register names denoting AI for sale.
The first name was sold in 2014, ml.ai for $ 1000.
In 2021, I became the first to start massively register .mv names to designate websites dedicated to the Metaverse. The first name was sold in 2022, avatar.mv for Euro 950.
Business starts small.

•••
To transfer the name avatar.mv to the buyer, I turned to 101domain for help, since this name was registered with them. Waiting for an answer. I also wrote about this problem in support of Sedo.

Last edited:
•••
•••
1642600934895.png

Used to be a mountain bike store.

•••
Has anyone successfully changed their nameserver on a .mv to point elsewhere? I have mine registered at 101domain and submitted nameserver change 2 days ago to post to my hosting but still hasn't changed yet.

•••
Has anyone successfully changed their nameserver on a .mv to point elsewhere? I have mine registered at 101domain and submitted nameserver change 2 days ago to post to my hosting but still hasn't changed yet.
Yes. Took a couple days, but 2 of mine are now pointing to Dan

•••
wow, it's really keeping rolling here...

Nice to see that the abbr. MV is so well accepted.

I didn't doubt that.
Hence, it is the only abbr. that makes sense (plus is the shortest).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back