Domain Empire

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only this investingmv.COM was registered from the list above. In my opinion MV domain names is not popular among domain investors.
Because it are all bad names

•••
•••
•••
MV Hubs // com
MV Chatting// com

•••
Reg these

MV Trading xyz

MV Blockchain xyz

MV Marketing xyz

•••
With 1804 total sales reported on Namebio for keyword 'school'

379 reported for school+keyword

I've grabbed in dot com

School/Mv

Of course the reverse is the better option but is taken and developed (not Metaverse related)

I believe education will be big in the Mv
Still a very cool name.
Sometimes things do not end up going as we initially thought.
I belived NFT infront of the added word would be the norm, but most NFTs project for example, stamp the word followed by NFT.

Last edited:
•••
•••
MV DAO
MV Job
MV Edu
MV Home
MV Port

All in xzy

•••
Since the virtual traveling is very popular, looks like it should do fine in the metaverse(s) as well:
1640916278603.png

People will care for sure how they look like and what they wear in any type of reality. Already have MV / Tattoo, so have added this one:
1640916744573.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
FYI

SoundMetaverse.com is on Sedo auction.

Also, domains:

MetaverseWallStreet.com,
MetaverseMarinaBay.com
Metaverseillustration.com

listed in DropCatch.

•••
What I learned about domaining, or naming in general, is that the shorter, the better.

So I keep on asking myself why some people have so damn long domain names...

Its understandable that something like metaverse - group sells high, as it is a keyword domain.

(like metaverse - hub, or - game, or - pay)

But many other metaverse - keyword.com domains make not so much sense in my perspective.

I got some meta -keyword.com though, which I think is better, cause shorter.

However, have a nice & healthy start into the new year 2022!

•••
What I learned about domaining, or naming in general, is that the shorter, the better.

Its understandable that something like metaverse - group sells high, as it is a keyword domain.

But many other metaverse - keyword.com domains make not so much sense in my perspective.

Early adopters will buy Metaverse+keyword domains like they did VirtualReality+keyword at the start ........then they will get dumped once MV kicks in!

Seen it all before

•••

I totally agree with you that meta-keyword.com is much better. But don't forget about the trademark issues that may have new startups. Are we 100% sure Facebook (Meta) will not take advantage of this opportunity?

•••
I totally agree with you that meta-keyword.com is much better. But don't forget about the trademark issues that may have new startups. Are we 100% sure Facebook (Meta) will not take advantage of this opportunity?
Stick with MV and be safe

•••
•••
•••
•••

Could not agree more about shorter is better. Especially in this case imo. People will not want long urls and eventually everyone will know what mv is.

Not to say metaverse names are bad but from a branding perspective its gawky and long to use the full word with another long word. I think Meta and MV will rise in popularity over metaverse.

•••
Could not agree more about shorter is better. Especially in this case imo. People will not want long urls and eventually everyone will know what mv is.

Not to say metaverse names are bad but from a branding perspective its gawky and long to use the full word with another long word. I think Meta and MV will rise in popularity over metaverse.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/baidu-metaverse-app-would-take-6-years-for-a-full-launch-vp-says

Baidu officially joined the metaverse industry by applying for the trademark "metapp" in October 2021.

-----
So maybe Meta, MV or just Met!

•••
Some posts above I've said that I don't believe into the Metaverse promises; the new year being very close to us, I want to leave the old one with the positive feeling - so I'll say we still have a chance to see the MV thing. It will be significantly different from how it is being presented nowadays and far not that soon when it gets to our everyday lives, but maybe this will be even better as we'll have the time to get ready to it.

That being said, this doesn't contradict to the investing into the Metaverse (most of us being late there) and MV (just in time here) domains. I think that should be treated as an option instrument in stock markets - for the insubstantial sum of money, you are buying the chance of these names to mature and appreciate in value as expectation of the Metaverse grows up, as well as the chance of the initial possible hype around the new popular term emerging.

As with the options, there's the risk to loose your money, but that's the cost for the possible big margin returns; just be smart and keep control of that risk by maintaining your spending limits within the reasonable range - for those how are trying themselves in this new type of investment. And don't get too upset if this doesn't take off (while we are definitely hoping it will!) - you should just move on anyway, that being just of the lessons you learn and experiences you get.

And, please, don't register trash domains - refer to NameBio as the source of comparable sales with VR, AR, Meta, Virtual and other relevant keywords, see what sells and repeat in similar fashion with MV. Ask yourself - would I trust and take a website with such a name I'm going to reg seriously if I were another real visitor?

All that is my personal perception and can differ a lot from how you see the state of things, and I certainly respect your position.

So I wish everyone Happy New Year, let your dreams come true, you being successful in your endeavors!

•••
Some posts above I've said that I don't believe into the Metaverse promises; the new year being very close to us, I want to leave the old one with the positive feeling - so I'll say we still have a chance to see the MV thing. It will be significantly different from how it is being presented nowadays and far not that soon when it gets to our everyday lives, but maybe this will be even better as we'll have the time to get ready to it.

That being said, this doesn't contradict to the investing into the Metaverse (most of us being late there) and MV (just in time here) domains. I think that should be treated as an option instrument in stock markets - for the insubstantial sum of money, you are buying the chance of these names to mature and appreciate in value as expectation of the Metaverse grows up, as well as the chance of the initial possible hype around the new popular term emerging.

As with the options, there's the risk to loose your money, but that's the cost for the possible big margin returns; just be smart and keep control of that risk by maintaining your spending limits within the reasonable range - for those how are trying themselves in this new type of investment. And don't get too upset if this doesn't take off (while we are definitely hoping it will!) - you should just move on anyway, that being just of the lessons you learn and experiences you get.

And, please, don't register trash domains - refer to NameBio as the source of comparable sales with VR, AR, Meta, Virtual and other relevant keywords, see what sells and repeat in similar fashion with MV. Ask yourself - would I trust and take a website with such a name I'm going to reg seriously if I were another real visitor?

All that is my personal perception and can differ a lot from how you see the state of things, and I certainly respect your position.

So I wish everyone Happy New Year, let your dreams come true, you being successful in your endeavors!

Appreciate your opinion. Every people has different luck, but we hope all members who hold mv names able to sell immediately

Still getting this names as a fun

MVtrader xyz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back