IT.COM

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What do you think of cryptoMV.com ? I am buying it with 5 installment plans. cheers

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Late to party but got some

Gamble MV
Dragon MV
Learning MV
Decentral MV
Rich MV

All In dawt com

Last edited:
•••
A few ones in com:
MV / Tags
MV / Wisdom
MV / Ninja
MV / Quick
MV / Assist

•••
Today added:
RaceMV.com
LensMV.com

So far, I have 3 MV's along with
DexMV.com

Last edited:
•••
Posted this in the .xyz thread but -

Someone registered mv.xyz last night. I had it in my cart and then realized it is $3,000 a year for renewal. Hope they know that!

•••
•••
1640101387243.png

•••
•••
I had an offer the other day -

Screenshot_20211221-180304_Chrome.jpg

•••
I doubt it is this bloke, but he comes up when i googled the domain -

Screenshot_20211221-181343_Chrome.jpg

•••
•••
•••
I like MV a lot !

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
If to speak about the chances for MV to take off, they are pretty decent per my opinion - as the whole Metaverse thing continues to thrive, all the adequate names being taken, and Metaverse being quite a long word as the part of a domain name, especially with another long word in combo, MV looks like a good option, yet with some limited application typical for a 'shortener'. I think it might work best mainly in the following patterns:
  • At the start of the word combo (MVBank.com, MVGroup.com, MVHoldings.com, MVService.com, MVFactory.com, MVRocket.com, MVProjects.com, etc.); also making a good pair with the suffix being a popular abbreviation or the shortest word form (MVTech.com, MVInvest.com, MVConsult.com, etc.).
  • At the end of the word combo with a very short and good prefix (TopMV.com, LiveMV.com, ArtMV.com); the longer prefixes looking not that cool, even when being the top words (BusinessMV.com, CreativeMV.com, UltimateMV.com) - they may be fine for sure but not that natural in my opinion.
I think three-worders are probably worthless in general (I know, I have a few ones :)).
Some random domain names were used as a sample.

That's my subjective opinion, I can be wrong, of course.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back