Domain Empire

MUST SEE PORTFOLIO ! Logo Designs, Social Media Designs and Web Designs ..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
gmbkyXc.jpeg

lp-min.jpg

lp-min-1.jpg

lp.jpg

lp-min.jpg

lp-min-1.jpg

Thanks
Shery

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And once again Shery does an awesome job! This time for a client of mine...They're happy, so I'm happy.

Thank you!

Thanks for my logo Shery, it's exactly what I wanted and it's a pleasure to deal with you. I will definitely be sending more work.

Had some logo's done by shery and was impressed with the approach, attention to detail and creativity. Highly recommended - I'll be using him again.
thanks shery
tj

Once again, another great logo done for me by Shery.

A Top notch service for a really low price. You can't beat that.

Thank you all for the Great feedback , it was great working with u all , Looking forward for a long term relation :)

thank u NPers for ur Great Support
:)

THUMBS UP

33c59v8.jpg

NEW ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
NP ROCKS !!

thanx
Shery !

Last edited:
•••
Hi shery, I'd like to take you up on the 3 logo offer. Please PM.

•••
Hello there NPers ,

Sorry for not updating but i was waiting for some testimonials from my clients but due to Christmas and Stuff it got delayed .Shoot ur orders before the prices get high :)

New Orders Are always Welcome

NP ROCKS !!

Thanx
Shery !

Last edited:
•••
Hi Shery, will contact you again soon.

•••
Pleasure to work with. Thanks

•••
shery is a wizard with graphics - he's turned around quality jobs time after time! I'll certainly keep on using him. Highly recommended.

•••
shery is a wizard with graphics - he's turned around quality jobs time after time! I'll certainly keep on using him. Highly recommended.

Thank u so much friend for your Kind Words.
Shoot your Orders NPers before the prices get high :)

NEW ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME !

Cheers
Shery !

Last edited:
•••
If the 3-logo deal is still available, I'm interested.

•••
Thanks Shery for the patience and flexibility in my "taster" design! Nice work, especially considering the price! I would however recommend that you update the very first post to reflect any price changes / acceptable methods of payment / package pricing that might apply now (or when applies in the future).... and let me know if the "50% off 3 orders" (ie %50 off of the $8 each for 3 logos would be $12 for 3 logos, correct?)is still valid or, if not, what the current package pricing is. Keep up the good work! SP

•••
Awesome work, fast turn around, a true professional. Thanks!!!

•••
•••
I just got my logo and I am very happy with it!

More orders to follow.

Morg

•••
•••
Shery can you pm I would like to discuss a logo.....but I won't be home till later today. I just need a bit more information and a bit of help with the design aspect.

Let me know if your offer is still open...

Some great work your doing here ;)

•••
Just got my logo, and have to say that Shery is very professional and talented!

•••
Awesome work, fast turn around, a true professional. Thanks!!!

Another fantastic job - Thank you Shery!

Just got my logo, and have to say that Shery is very professional and talented!

Thank u so much friends for your Kind Words and Great Testimonials

My introductory promotional discounting will be expiring soon, so if you have been thinking of using my services now is the time to get those orders in.

More examples of high quality work I’ve delivered to satisfied clients can be can be found in my portfolio here :

http://www.coroflot.com/sheryonline

its still under construction soon em going to add new designs and also the Prices are raising up as the quality has been raised up :)

MORE ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME .

:bingo:

Cheers
Shery !

Last edited:
•••
Thank you so much NPers for Your Great Support and Kindness .

MORE ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME :

Thanx
Shery !

Last edited:
•••
I wanted to give a review on shery's work that was done for me. I started conversations with shery and within a week I had the logo and favicon made for me that was very professional and well worth the price!

I give shery 2 thumbs up and will bring all my future work to shery because I know it will be done properly/timely and professionally.

•••
PM sent

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for the great logo! Better than I could have imagined.

•••
Back for another! Pm on the way.

•••
Thanks for the great logo! Better than I could have imagined.

Thank u so much friend for your Kind Words
Looking forward to work with you again in the future :)

Always Open For More Orders :

Thanx
Shery !

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Shery for another great the logo.

•••
Shery did logos for me at domaindaily.com and another one at winterwind.com which we haven't put up yet. You get good value when using her.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back