Dynadot

MUST SEE PORTFOLIO ! Logo Designs, Social Media Designs and Web Designs ..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
gmbkyXc.jpeg

lp-min.jpg

lp-min-1.jpg

lp.jpg

lp-min.jpg

lp-min-1.jpg

Thanks
Shery

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Shery is a great designer. I love his designs and ideas that he comes out with. I have used him for one website, communication is always great and he pays attention to all the details you want.

Now I am using him for another logo and his communication is great. Definitely recommend this dude!

Glad Nucky, that you liked the logo design and i really enjoyed working on your other logo design :) thank you so much for the sweet comments.

Shery is a great versatile designer. I have had a couple of logos designed and always been impressed with the high standard. Communication is always top notch. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much mate for dropping by :]

Thanks Alot NPers for wonderful reviews.

Looking Forward to More Projects

Recent work will be shown soon.

Cheers
Shery

•••
hello sheery I have a gaming website that i need some stuff cleaned up in css and a few things like that if you can do this whats the best way to contact you do you have skype by chance?

•••
hello sheery I have a gaming website that i need some stuff cleaned up in css and a few things like that if you can do this whats the best way to contact you do you have skype by chance?

PM Sent with details, please check your inbox :)

Cheers
Shery

•••
I need a real estate based logo. Already have an image of what I need..
Please message asap if you would like to take up this job.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
I need a real estate based logo. Already have an image of what I need...
Please message asap if you would like to take up this job.

Thanks

Great Designer, Fast Turn Around.. Elegant logo!!!

thanks

•••
Taking New Orders !!

Last edited:
•••
Can you send me a PM please.. Have an idea, would like some choices and pricing. Thanks.

•••
•••
Hi Sheryl. Can you post you logo prices. I can't seem to find them.

•••
Hi Sheryl. Can you post you logo prices. I can't seem to find them.

Hey there, you can check out the prices at Page # 1

Please check your inbox to find out the prices for Logo design :)

Cheers
Shery

•••
Great work, fast turnaround and worked until satisfied, will definitely work with again in the future!

•••
Just finished with my 4th or 5th order from Shery! Always a pleasure to work with!!

•••
Great work, fast turnaround and worked until satisfied, will definitely work with again in the future!

Thank you for your honest review mate. I'll look forward to your next order.

Just finished with my 4th or 5th order from Shery! Always a pleasure to work with!!

Thank you so much for your trust, faith and business. It was pleasure working with you too.

Please keep the PMs & Emails coming

Available for Hire/Accepting New Projects. To get started, just drop me a PM or Email.

Cheers
Shery

•••
Hi

What I need is 2 or 3 images for slider on my website.
They should represent some discount and special offer(i would give you the details about that), and they should, of course go well with logo...
I have no any idea nor inspiration, so I hope you could do this without me and without any other instructions.
PM me please with price and other details

Thank you

•••
Hi

What I need is 2 or 3 images for slider on my website.
They should represent some discount and special offer(i would give you the details about that), and they should, of course go well with logo...
I have no any idea nor inspiration, so I hope you could do this without me and without any other instructions.
PM me please with price and other details

Thank you

Hello mate, details sent via PM, please check your inbox :)

Thanks
Shery

•••
•••
•••
Very satisfied with the logo and header, thank you Shery!

•••
Do you only design logos? Or u develop websites? If u do, I need a website like marketwatch.com or fxempire.com. Within one week? Do send me a pm if you interested.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Hey, do check your pm, ve replied

•••
Do you only design logos? Or u develop websites? If u do, I need a website like marketwatch.com or fxempire.com. Within one week? Do send me a pm if you interested.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Hey, do check your pm, ve replied

Hello Mike, thanks for your interest, PM replied.
please check your inbox.

Thanks
Shery

•••
Shery, am still expecting your feedback, do add me on yahoo messenger @ mikelrealmikel asap.
Thanks.

•••
Very satisfied with the logo and header, thank you Shery!

Thank you so much, i am happy that you are satisfied with the design :)

@mikeowoicho i have received your PM, lets discuss it.

AVAILABLE FOR HIRE NOW

Cheers
Shery

•••
BUMPPPPP !!

Last edited:
•••
sending pm for a logo request

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back