Dynadot

Music!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hey guys!

so, i wanna know what music is for you. i'm totally addicted to it, i love listening to several songs so much!

and whats your favourite music? i'm not fixing on one band or style but i like rock music most. but i also listen to black music and sometimes even dance tunes!

so tell me about your style!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
another addict. rock, pop, r&b...whatever is on the radio.

•••
20 music vidio chanels 10+ languags, flip thru them - or just the 100+ radio music chanels. Don't know what they are singing about most the time - but sounds great and I'm easily amused :)

•••
•••
•••
of course we did, name caster!!!

•••
•••
what are you listening to right now?
coldplay-clocks

•••
oh my god, i love this song! but right now i'm listening to
skunk anansie - secretly

•••
•••
Right now I'm listening to "Lose yourself" - Eminem.

•••
I have Unwell by Matchboc 20 on right now, I love it so much. But I love several types of music - rock, punk rock, pop punk, nu metal and also pop! my fave bands are Lifehouse, The Used and Good Charlotte!

•••
51.gif

•••
oh my god - sorry but.. -beep-

•••
um i love punk-rock but i even love ballads too ;)

•••
i'm listening to coldplay right now

•••
Originally posted by koffee
oh my god - sorry but.. -beep-

sweety....don´t laugh about me!

•••
i don't ;) but it's absolutely not my type of music!

•••
I'm obsessed with music! I like all kinds... right now I'm mostly listening to Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos and Evanescence. But I also like other kinds of music, even country. :D

•••
Originally posted by November
I'm obsessed with music! I like all kinds... right now I'm mostly listening to Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos and Evanescence. But I also like other kinds of music, even country. :D
yay for evanescene :kickass:

•••
i said a hip hop the hibbit, the hibbit to the hip hip hop ya dont stop...

none of this teeny bopper ja rule crap though...

•••
yeah for Sarah McLachlan

•••
pop, classic, hip hop, rnb, rock, metal, punk, ska, everything really,lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back