Music Web Design Wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to set up a website.

I have tried doing it myself, having a go with both Frontpage and Dreamweaver, but I was not making the progress I hoped with either.

So I'm putting it out there. Here's the brief.

It is to be a music info site.

There should be a searchable database.

People should be able to submit information, ie song reviews etc.

The site will be quite large although, the template is essentially the same throughout, there is just detail that changes.

I can provide a storyboard of the site (if required).

I don't want something for nothing, but as I am funding this myself. I don't have deep pockets. Therefore ideally I am looking for someone looking to add to there portfolio or make a name for themselves.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back