Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Music Streaming script wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rexxxy

New Member
Impact
1
I'm looking for good music site script for streaming music. I cant find any full featured professionally done script. one that mobile/responsive friendly/

features like:
featured album
featured single
featured rhythm
featured artists
etc....

The closest thing I can find to what I'm looking for is this http://ex.tancode.com/

However this script is missing some features like
- I cant search the songs in the admin area once uploaded
- The ability to have premium members upgrade with options like download
- I cant create playlist
- It doesn't have a responsive design for mobile devices
- I'm not able to display ads

I'm looking for something modern looking like this or even better or someone that can add the features that i need. I do have a license for the script so if modifying it is easier i can do that.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,
I am a freelance web designer / developer. I can help you to build a new website or if you have already a website then we can modify that one with your requirements. Please reply back to me.
 
0
•••
Hi,
I am a freelance web designer / developer. I can help you to build a new website or if you have already a website then we can modify that one with your requirements. Please reply back to me.

I do have a site but i have something close to what im looking for but its lacking features I need. you could look at them and evaluate which would be easier and cost effective.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back