Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Music Search Engine Script! Must See!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didoz

Established Member
Impact
5
Hello,

I'm selling Music Search Engine Script.

PhpMusicSearch is a script which allows you to search the web for music files.
The script is easy to install, all you need is a host which supports php and your on your way!
It's coded in PHP (No SQL needed).

Demo: www.phpmusicsearch.com/demo/

PhpMusicSearch Script: $19.95
PhpMusicSearch Script + Copyright Removal (Best Offer!): $24.95

www.phpmusicsearch.com

First 10 buyers get the script + copyright removal for $14.95 ONLY!
(You can purchase it from HERE , once the payment is done you will be able to download the script instantly!)

Please leave a reply that you bought the script.

Regards,
Didoz
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Demo is down man
 
0
•••
Looks pretty interesting. Can I ask where the music files are being pulled from ???

Thanks

Alex
 
0
•••
How does your engine differ from a Google CSE?

Thanks.

Rich
 
0
•••
Hello,

The script pulls the data from esnips, however I'm going to add more resources which you will get a free update!
 
0
•••
I like it but are you sure it is legal?
 
0
•••
I do not see why it's not legal as there are already many sites provide the same service.

Regards.
 
0
•••
Hi,

I´m the new owner of this script

First promotion made by previous owner is over, but HERE you can still find special offer for all NP-ers. Grab it before it´s too late!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back