MuscleAndBrawn.com - DA:50 - Making Passive Income

Labeled as Established in Websites For Sale, started by 3rnald0, Mar 28, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. 3rnald0

3rnald0 Established Member

User's Time:
    10:36 AM
    Hi, I would like to sell my website MuscleandBrawn.com.

This used to be one of the leading bodybuilding websites online, but hasn't been worked on much in the last few years. I haven't got time to build it up now as I'm busy with other projects. It has been making a steady income during last year and a half since I bought it and monetized it, via affiliate marketing.

It receives roughly 15,000 visits a month from Google search and has generated £5,715 in the last 6 months (in combination with fitnessonsteroids.com which will also be included in this deal as a second website).

It has over 400 high quality articles and a Facebook page with over 74,000 fans.

Will listen to all offers, can take payment through your preferred method (usually escrow or paypal). Proof of traffic and earnings attached.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. 3rnald0

User's Time:
  3. Shaun Lun

Shaun Lun Established Member

User's Time:
    11:06 PM
    Can you PM me details like where are sales from, is it affiliate revenue? Also your expected price please. Thanks

4. Shaun Lun

Shaun Lun Established Member

User's Time:
    11:06 PM
    Oh yeah I missed that, affiliate marketing in the description. But would like to know expected price

5. 3rnald0

User's Time:
    I'll accept $12k (£9.6k)

6. 3rnald0

User's Time:
    I will mention that Fitnessonsteroids.com was making £12,000-18,000 a month at its peak, approximately 18-24 months ago. This is included in the deal with Muscle & Brawn. If you have the time and resources to resurrect Fitness on Steroids, it will be a super investment. Can provide further screenshots for these earnings

7. 3rnald0

User's Time:
  8. 3rnald0

User's Time:
    I am willing to negotiate on the price listed in this thread. This website is still available

9. 3rnald0

User's Time:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice