IT.COM

domains Multiple Premium Domains Selling at Below Wholesale Prices - CrossCurrency.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stefT22

Impact
Edit: Sale is finished thank you guys.

Thank you to the admins here on Namepros who helped fix / improve this thread. I do appreciate your time & effort.

As of Wednesday August 3rd I've further discounted the domain prices, and added more domains to the list.

Many of the domains below are now listed 30% to 50% below my initial acquisition cost.

I will update this list as soon as a domain is sold.

I'm fast to transfer the asset once everything is confirmed through DAN.com or the other registrars where I've listed the domains for sale, including Dynadot, Sav, Epik and Porkbun.

Thanks and I hope you're able to snag a great deal or two.

-Stef

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All of the listed domains are still available, now at lower price points.

Prices will be reduced to the maximum extent possible until sold.

A handful of the domains listed at $99 should realistically be priced lower than $99, but $99 is the minimum price I'm able to set on DAN.

If interested, send me a message with your domain of choice & counter-offer.

For any domain, I can always set up a quick & dirty landing page directly with the domain's registrar, at a more flexible price.

•••
I've just lowered a bunch of the BIN prices by moving many of the domains to landing pages hosted directly with the domain registrars.

DAN's minimum sales price is $99 so I was able to get around this by setting up sales pages on Dynadot, Sav, Epik and Porkbun.

Now you'll find various price points as low as $20 for some of these domains.

Domains listed above $99 USD are still on DAN.com

Thanks!

•••
All assets still available.

There are still a few domains currently priced at $99 on DAN.com that I will lower a wee bit using a landing page hosted directly with the registrar.

I'm gassed tonight but I'll be back tomorrow with better pricing for some of the domains currently listed at $99.

Cheers,
Stef

•••
All domains still available. I've reduced prices across the board.

•••
Updated the original post with a link to my Epik marketplace which includes all of the above listed domains available for sale.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back