IT.COM

Multiple domain web host package?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does anyone know a good webhost/server that will allow me to regulat xxxamt of mb/gb of storage to my domains and dveleop them independently? or do i have to have xxamt of domains x 1 site hosting package at $xxamt mo/year?

thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is your budget? How many domains are you planning to host on one hosting account?

•••
I would recommend that you look in to a reseller hosting plan, it sounds like that would be the best solution for you

•••
A reseller plan would give you the most control and would allow you to set specific limits.

You could use a shared plan that allows multiple domains though, but all the domains would share the main accounts space, etc. and you wouldn't be able to limit the use on a per domain basis like you would with a reseller plan.

•••
thanks. As of right now my budget is rather low. But renwel of 1and1 is comming and id like to move. Any sujestions on multiple .com's web hosting services? My regster is name.com for my domains other that my buisness domain on 1and1. I just need somplace to develop some domains that would be better on my own than lets say whypark cause i want an ecomerace one where i can sell my own ebooks without too much hassle.

Thanks.

•••
What server location are you interested in?

•••
Most of the mordern web hosts allow you to host as much domain names as you need. Just check the offers section and I suppose you will get some nice.

•••
You could choose a host that would allow to add unlimited domains as addon domains. Many of the reputed host offers that as a common spec in their package.

•••
It is always preferable to host your website and take the domain name from the same web host. However before selecting the web host it is essential to consider if the web host is offering with a 24/7 technical support and server monitoring to ensure maximum efficiency.

•••
Just use Hostgator. Their cpanel will allow you to monitor and give each site a specific amount of bandwidth. They also have virtually unlimited plans for multiple domains, for $9.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back