Dynadot

.com MTSX, PHSD & WF9 (.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainating

Domainer & HostEstablished Member
Impact
Over the past few months I've sold several names, possibly all to the same Chinese party...

I believe most of these were listed for sale at NamePros at one time or another, Sedo was used to Escrow them over...

I sold softwarerepository (.com) earlier (5/17, almost sold at NamePros previously), for $2200 (minus fees).
MTSX (.com) was next on 10/20 and went for $900 (minus fees).
PHSD (.com) went on 11/04 and was priced at $725 (minus fees).

Recently, I sold another that I was trying to keep for myself, so may not have been mentioned here...
WF9 (.com) sold on 1/25 for $1500 + sale/escrow fees.

Cool. Maybe I am getting better at this. I think my previous last sale was back in 2011 though, so there is probably lots of room for improvement. ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MTSX and PHSD have a current liquid value of about $2,000. They are so called CHIPS ;)

Congrats on the sales though!

•••
Interesting. I knew they were getting flipped, but didn't know they were that valuable. Cool. Where do I read-up on CHIPS?

•••
Do a search for it on this forum or via google... You should find many resources.

•••
•••
I like WF9.com Great chip!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back