Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain mssupport.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyG

VIP Member
Impact
14
I have had this DN since 2004. It was used for a Multiple Sclerosis support forum. It was doing OK, untill I gave up the site and turned it into a generic laniding page. It has been like this the last few years and to tell the truth...I almost forgot about it!

It did hit a PR3, but now PR1...no love ;)
I have no traffic or $ from it since I put up generic site.

What value would you give for it? I might consider on sellling it if there is value. There are other users for it :)

Thanks in advance,
RickyG
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi RickyG,

I like the name. On the other hand, I think "support" somewhat limits it as it does not really provide much room for a purely informational site. A forum, as you had before, would be more true to the name.

My appraisal would be low $xx to someone who just wanted to go ahead and put up a minisite, and mid-high $xx to a "true" end user.

If it were my domain, I'd probably make a clean little minisite (not using WordPress) and try to get a couple of links in to make sure it's getting/staying indexed and getting Internet Archive caches. If it got decent traffic I might put on some ads, because my personal feeling is that it might take a long time for an interested party to find you (but then, I don't deal in that area so what do I know!).

Whatever you do (and you've probably already considered this), I would definitely recommend against parking it, as you may have a TM issue with Microsoft ads. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks JGK!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back