NameSilo

MSN Goes Live

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

LeeRyder

Established Member
Impact
69
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hurray! I like MSN's new search engine.
 
0
•••
Thx for sharing :) competision for Google :)
 
0
•••
Yea!
 
0
•••
All my keywords are number #1 very few #2's on MSN. Its great because its easy to rank well. However, it can be easy to spam also.
I love it though.
 
0
•••
ya..i get tons of traffic from msn too. like 100-1 in comparison to google.

amazing how quickly google became a monster.
 
0
•••
identity_00 said:
All my keywords are number #1 very few #2's on MSN. Its great because its easy to rank well. However, it can be easy to spam also.
I love it though.

I was noticing this during the beginning of the beta .... Hope it stays this way :o - lol
 
0
•••
me likes msn search
 
0
•••
Still tends to give less good results than google from the average surfers viewpoint in my opinion. The sorts are a great feature though.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
holy cow RJ...me thinks you should set up an affilite thingy for dom reg quickly. thats gonna bring you a ton of traffic..$$$$$$
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Nope, when I posted that, NamePros.com was #1. Now it seems to be #2 behind eNom. It's bouncing all over today! :laugh:

Btw, who ever thought people would be rooting for Microsoft over Google ??
 
0
•••
People want their positions back and are building links probably.
 
0
•••
MSN Search was also great for my blog. I was number 1 for Petek Dincoz Photos :p

I say 'was' because it seems to have changed now, although it is hard to say as there are so many different settings that may adjust the results.
 
0
•••
I know I have said this a million times but its really just backlinks. You should add that keyword to your signature.

Eventhough its not very competitive, try my signature keyword
for msn.

http://www.msn.com
 
0
•••
i m also top on

layout designing
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
Nope, when I posted that, NamePros.com was #1. Now it seems to be #2 behind eNom. It's bouncing all over today! :laugh:

Btw, who ever thought people would be rooting for Microsoft over Google ??

NP is "up" to #18 here for "domain name" now (Norway), so it looks like msn is sorting the results a bit (too much) based on your location..

Enom.com is up to #3 now, but the rest of the results I'm seeing on the first page here are quite crappy IMO... :|
 
0
•••
oh my bad.. i was no. 2 in my keyword now.. i am not even in 20.. whats happening?
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back