Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain msg.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyLuke

New Member
Impact
0
If you have any time left, please take a few seconds and write down a nice amount :hehe:

Seriously, what do you guys think about msg.biz? Got it this week through a Pool auction and kind of liked it. I'm not really a .biz "person" but I thought I might give it a try.

Google "msg": 18,400,000
Overture "msg: 19,939
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wow thats great,

Low xxx - Mid xxx

IMO..
 
0
•••
I really like the name ! I'd say mid $xxxx. I am just think what could be the nice site for msg.biz - Business Messgaes..hmm..daily tips...a Business Guide Portal or something..

Best Luck,
Pratik
 
0
•••
I like the short message, but not the" Mono Sodium Glutamate " :D

Might find low $xxx ,

good luck
 
0
•••
mid xxx$ - high xxx$ :imho:
 
0
•••
If it is concerned with the Mobile Messaging, you can expect anything around high $xxx and if the facility of free international SMS is provided, it can fetch you still more.

Regards,

Aajiz
 
0
•••
good name low $xxx and up
 
0
•••
First of all thx for the appraisals, I've asked around on a few other boards and the appraisals are generally between low xxx and middle xk. A business guide portal sounds good, I'll have to see what options I have of getting a project online, it's kind of a waste to keep it redirected to a simple parking page. Thanks again for taking the time, appreciating it!
 
0
•••
low $xxx
 
0
•••
Short for message, or messenger, great domain.

Extension hurts but still worth low-mid $xxx
 
0
•••
nice name, mid $xxx IMO.
 
0
•••
great name!

great name and a 3 letter .biz!!! msg could be like message or something
 
0
•••
it means something, and google and ovt scores are quite high, but the extention doesn't really match - low xxx- mid xxx
 
0
•••
Great name .. mid $xxx IMO
 
0
•••
high xxx$ IMHO. The extension suits the term perfectly - microsoft biztalk is the standard in b2b (business to business) messaging.
 
0
•••
I say mid to high xxx$ 3 letter .biz that makes sense :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back