MP3 player skins - multiple winners

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno439

Established Member
Impact
2
Hello. I am offering a contest for MP3 player skins. The skins may be done in photoshop, but the buttons must be on seperate layers and I would prefer the buttons to have over and click states as well as normal.

I need a forward button, a back button, a play button, and a stop button.
I need a volume adjuster too like the one in the example (link below).

The MP3 player can be any size, but dont go too big or too tiny.

I will hold this contest for two weeks or when enough designs are in to choose winners.

1st Prize = $25.00
2nd Prize = $15.00
3rd Prize = $10.00
4th Prize $5.00
5th Prize = $5.00

Thanks and good luck.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here is one sample of an MP3 player I came up with (layered PSD):

mp32oh6.jpg


Let me know what you think :)

Thanks,
Brian
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Getting better everyone.
I'm not going to be able to comment on everyone's design from now on; I got to do some physical manual labor . . .grrr. But please keep them coming. Everyone please watermark, but please let me see the designs with a white background so I know exactly what I am getting. Matt, I'd like to see yours with a white bg, because I don't know if that black is part of the design or not. Thanks
 
0
•••
I have updated my original post with my image on a white background:

mp32oh6.jpg


Thanks again,
Brian
 
0
•••
Just to let everyone know, these will not be sold, they will be used for promotion for my sister's punk band, so if you want to make a kind of punk theme, that would be cool too. I don't know what a punk theme looks like though. Just a heads up. Thanks
 
0
•••
Any names of the band? Images ect?

all so any chance you can give us some standings?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
No, just make it cool and slick, and if you have any idea how (I don't) make it with a punk rock kind of edge.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Ummmm ok... hmm do you knwo if it's like heavy punk like really reakky punk idk i guess like seansless fail or more liek p!nk lmao who is a mix of pop / punk
 
0
•••
go for The Sex Pistols ;)
 
0
•••
BMFX said:
Ummmm ok... hmm do you knwo if it's like heavy punk like really reakky punk idk i guess like seansless fail or more liek p!nk lmao who is a mix of pop / punk
Well what do you think of when you hear "punk rock"? Try something that would appeal to skateboarders, surfers, teenagers, "cool" music.. Personally, I take "make it look punk" as meaning "make it appear to 13-18 year olds", but that's just me.

(I'm not speaking for the contest holder, just giving my thoughts)
 
0
•••
Yea i know, lol.

I am 14, but theres so many themes of punk music.

EMO
Skater
Pop
Ect...

You have so many mixs in it.

If you can tell me a artist her band sounds like i can play of it and make it the right theme for her and her band.
 
0
•••
Please don't get to caught up in the punk theme, that was just an idea. If its slick and cool I can use it for some other friends sites and for some of my own music (which is more like reggea and dub).
 
0
•••
Two different versions, same design:

player-np.png

player-np2.png


Feedback appreciated.
 
0
•••
Xeno,

i know kinda point less but at this point can you tell use whos you liek best,
i'd like to know if i need 2 design more.

Please let us know.

- John
 
0
•••
0
•••
here is a try :)
mp3ee2.jpg

mp3dw0.jpg

let me know what you think.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Almost 24 hrs and nothing..... Maybe I'm just adicted? :)
 
0
•••
Matt, yours is good. The watermark is a little heavy though. Also, please understand that I am not going to be able to give feedback to everyone. Just keep them coming. Good work everyone so far. Hemi, need a volume knob.
 
0
•••
Which one Xeno?

As for the watermark, try to imagine it without...

I'm normally not concerned.... *shrugs*

www.sy4.com/logos/mp3-4.jpg

Rgds
Matt :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back