Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Mp3 Downloading Browser Support

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rmccam

New Member
Impact
0
Hi Everyone,

I just finished building a site in which I am trying to encourage people to download the music on it.

I designed it in flash but to access the music it's just a standard text link that opens the mp3 file in a new browser window. Some people are saying though that even after it has loaded into their browser that they are unable to download it onto their computer.

How can I change that? Ideally I'd just like for people to be able to downoad straight to their hard drive or into their media player (ie. iTunes, WinAmp, Windows Media Player, etc.)

Thanks in advance!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
flash, new browser window.. does not sound very good
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back