TERADOMAIN

QualityNames.comTop Member
Impact
Hi Friends,

Can you please Appraise

MovieShowtime.com

Thanks in advance...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
While I don't think the two words are optimal together, the domain definitely is good and has value .. although I don't think I'd put it as high as kn65 mentioned .. but you never know .. could get lucky with an end user ...

Good luck with it! :)

•••
•••
Yes .. but the "S" at the end of those are crucially important. People naturally search for the show timeS of a movie .. they do not search for the show time (without S), even if their intention is to only go to one specific show.

Also .. a separate point I just thought of .. I also think "Showtime" is the name of a movie magazine .. so might be a trademark issue as well since it could be argued people who search for "Movie" + "Showtime" are only really looking for Showtime Magazine .. whereas the same definitely could not be said about Showtimes (with the "S"), which would be fine.

•••
Yes .. but the "S" at the end of those are crucially important. People naturally search for the show timeS of a movie .. they do not search for the show time (without S), even if their intention is to only go to one specific show.

Also .. a separate point I just thought of .. I also think "Showtime" is the name of a movie magazine .. so might be a trademark issue as well since it could be argued people who search for "Movie" + "Showtime" are only really looking for Showtime Magazine .. whereas the same definitely could not be said about Showtimes (with the "S"), which would be fine.

Thanks for your inputs. Trademark is no issue here. Movie Showtime is generic term.

Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back