Dynadot

Movie and TV show Title DNs..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
Does anyone ever speculate on which movies, tv shows in production are going to be hits then try to find un-reg'd names before the release?

Would there be trademark issues if you have it regged before the movie or show is even released or announced?

And do these types of DNs hold any value?

Just a thought.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think a lot of people play this game, and if you search for upcoming movies in production, even years in advance, you'll find that most of the domains are registered.

As far as TM issues, there are none. Technically pieces of works such as books and movies can only be Copyrighted, which means the only protected part is the work itself. If you do some research you will find many movies and books that have the same title, yet the rights are owned by different authors/studios...

•••
GreenGambler said:
Does anyone ever speculate on which movies, tv shows in production are going to be hits then try to find un-reg'd names before the release?

Would there be trademark issues if you have it regged before the movie or show is even released or announced?

And do these types of DNs hold any value?

Just a thought.

Here is a movie name I was going to pick up before this movie came out but never did. FluxMovie.com for Aeon Flux. The name is still available if you are looking for movie names. I thought it was a great movie :imho:

•••
A bit off topic but I have to comment. Aeon Flux was a good movie. I'm not sure if it was a good movie, or if the storyline was just so incredible that I thought it was a good movie... The storyline was amazing though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back