Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vikas123

Established Member
Impact
website Name : Mothers.recipes

As the name describes, this website is full of Authentic Cooking Recipes.

your suggestions are valuable

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First, I like the name and website. Things that can be improved is the layout and the order of receipes. Its way too chaotic and not very appealing. Perhaps 3-4 receipes per section is better and less chaotic. Also when I click "top 10" there is no top 10.

And that is one of the things most people would click on. Also top 10 like top 10 pork receipes and top 10 vegan receipes are hot and trending. It would be smart to go on the hypetrain (well vegan lifestyle is hot) although I don't know why :P

•••
First, I like the name and website. Things that can be improved is the layout and the order of recipes. Its way too chaotic and not very appealing. Perhaps 3-4 receipes per section is better and less chaotic. Also when I click "top 10" there is no top 10.

And that is one of the things most people would click on. Also top 10 like top 10 pork receipes and top 10 vegan receipes are hot and trending. It would be smart to go on the hypetrain (well vegan lifestyle is hot) although I don't know why :P
Thanks for your suggestion , we will incorporate all the suggestions by you -

this website is only 2 days old and from the day we opened this website it has got 3300 viewers so we are only busy in changing servers :)
soon we ll add more links - thanks for your suggestion

•••
Overall an interesting recipes website with a " home cooked - home designed - feel " rather than that of a computer generated formatted website.

Like that feel, a more authentic genuine feel about the recipes.

Will offer a few design type thoughts that are very well meant.

On the Home page - IMO the title might be a bit larger and perhaps a bit more engaging.

Directly under the title are 6 separate images.

IMO the picture of the presumed MOTHER of Mothers.recipes should be centered on the home page, not off to the side and should become the main focus of the images under the title.

Title is - Mother's Recipes - so I would show Mother's pic front and center under the title.

Maybe do a separate section or a separate page for " Grandma's recipes " which are interspersed on the website. That might enhance the " family / Mother's Recipes " theme.

What about a brief " ABOUT " or quick bio section regarding Mother/Grandmother etc -

As the website is about their recipes maybe a quick bio would add to and enhance the authentic recipe concept of the website.

Again IMO and well meant too, the various recipe videos/boxes are a bit crowded or close together to be easily read - possibly position each with a bit of space between or a bit more symmetrical lay-out while still retaining the " home design " feel.

Nice website.

•••
Overall an interesting recipes website with a " home cooked - home designed - feel " rather than that of a computer generated formatted website.

Like that feel, a more authentic genuine feel about the recipes.

Will offer a few design type thoughts that are very well meant.

On the Home page - IMO the title might be a bit larger and perhaps a bit more engaging.

Directly under the title are 6 separate images.

IMO the picture of the presumed MOTHER of Mothers.recipes should be centered on the home page, not off to the side and should become the main focus of the images under the title.

Title is - Mother's Recipes - so I would show Mother's pic front and center under the title.

Maybe do a separate section or a separate page for " Grandma's recipes " which are interspersed on the website. That might enhance the " family / Mother's Recipes " theme.

What about a brief " ABOUT " or quick bio section regarding Mother/Grandmother etc -

As the website is about their recipes maybe a quick bio would add to and enhance the authentic recipe concept of the website.

Again IMO and well meant too, the various recipe videos/boxes are a bit crowded or close together to be easily read - possibly position each with a bit of space between or a bit more symmetrical lay-out while still retaining the " home design " feel.

Nice website.
Thanks for your Reply soon we are planning to change the design because of Huge traffic we are getting on this website , everyday we are getting more that 1200 visits by visitors that too without google index or any ads

•••
Received following error...
Error establishing a database connection

•••
Received following error...
Error establishing a database connection
sorry because of huge traffic we were having that problem on website , you can check now and give comments

•••
Good theme and layout... Are you using autoblogging plugin? This doesn't seem to be an original content...

Your site loads slow because of ads.. Perhaps remove those shitty Download ads... I think they are not Adsense. Plus, remove pop up ads...They won't earn much...

Rest everything looks good...

•••
Looks good.
But i think you should not use nulled wordpress themes.
It may have a lot of bugs and viruses on it.
So you site may send spam, or can be used for other bad activity.

•••
Very crude design, you need to work on the functionality and structure of the site.

•••
its a very nice website keep up the good work. thanks for creating websites like yours. really helpful for beginners who are in cooking.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back