NameSilo

auction motels.company + 2 Bonus Domain Names Motels, Spas, Resorts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three Domains One Price for all three winner bidders gets all the .company domains shown here.
spas.company MAY 1, 2016 - godaddy
resorts.company MAY 1, 2016 - godaddy
motels.company MAY 1, 2016 - godaddy
Starting price: $99 (total for whole lot, you are paying $33 each but must take all three starting at $99 bid price total or $320 BIN)

Bid Increments: $5 (min)
BIN: $320
ALL THREE DOMAINS FOR ONE PRICE TOTAL HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT?
Auction ends 72 hours (about 3 days) after the highest bid if no new bids are offered or if someone claims Buy it Now.

Payment:

PayPal funded balance. If you have any doubts message me on namepros and I will show you my ebay account so you can see feedback to help you feel more trusted of me as I know this is a big payment (to some). Thanks.

Payment is required within 24 hours after auction ends, otherwise domain may be offered to next highest bidder.
Additional Comments:
Why not invest in a domain name that is sure to go up in value?

The price and potential of this domain varies but it is definitely great for motel, resort sites, companies that repair spas, all these for one price how can you beat that?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back