Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Most valuable .tv domain?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

forceoflight

Established Member
Impact
1
Greetings,

What do you think which domain names are most valuable in long term?

Channel.tv?
Channels.tv?
Program.tv?
Programs.tv?
Sex.tv?
Porn.tv?

I think Channel.tv is cool because you can create subdomains like sport.channel.tv or sex.channel.tv.

BR,
FoL
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would channel.tv out of the list you provided.
 
0
•••
Sex.tv by far. I see your points but I see Sex.tv the #1 name you can find in any extension.
 
0
•••
Channel.

It fits with ALL other sub domains.
 
0
•••
Jimbojimbo said:
Channel.
It fits with ALL other sub domains.

I definitely agree with you, Jimbo.

Channel.tv does indeed have an awesome potential with the very wide variety of subdomains that can be added, developed and marketed. Very brandable really. :tu:

I've just noticed that channel.tv is actually for sale on Sedo.
Price expectation : $85,000
Premium : $2,000/year

This is expensive but could actually be quite a bargain in the long run if it's bought by a company with solid development plans.
 
0
•••
I go with sex.

It's a universal language!
 
0
•••
Well Porn and Sex are great keywords period in any extension.

I own PornTV.TV and it gets quite a bit of pure type in traffic every month.

However, saying which .tv is most valuable becomes more subjective.

I would argue that owning a L.TV or a LL.TV is wonderful and much better than channel.tv, but it depends on all how you leverage it.

I think channel.tv is not that great really.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
porn and sex.tv tied for first place
 
0
•••
channel
 
0
•••
going purely by development possibilities.....channel would be my pick...

But if someone offered me both at the same price.......I would buy sex.tv for the flip and then buy a buttload of other names with the proceeds.

Or spend it all on hookers and pizza. Tough call really.
 
0
•••
hookers, pizza.. easy call really..:)
 
0
•••
a real toss up between sex and channel ??? what can i say ....... sex sells , and that's coming from the owner of freesexchannel ;)
 
0
•••
The word "channel" is not a universal term and NOT EVEN CLOSE to being the best DOT TV domain name.

"Channel"

In Spanish: "canal"
In Portuguese: "canal"
In French: "chaîne"
In German: "kanal"
In Norwegian: "kanal"
In Italian: "canale"
In Dutch: "het kanaal"
In Russian: "канал"
In Simplified Chinese: "渠道"
In Traditional Chinese: "途徑"
In Japanese: "チャンネル"


Sex.TV/Porn.TV
Internet.TV
Global.TV
Pay.TV
i.TV
RealEstate.TV
Free.TV
Net.TV
Web.TV

...These are world-class domains.
 
0
•••
I think freepornchannel.tv and freesexchannel.tv should merge lol.
 
0
•••
I agree NY Channel not in the top 100 IMO
 
0
•••
Sex.tv is definately the best name out of the lot.
 
0
•••
Sex & Porn are very close to being 1st & 2nd best but all of the others are not anywhere near the top 5. IMHO
 
0
•••
jeffoverman said:
I think freepornchannel.tv and freesexchannel.tv should merge lol.

dont worry jeff .... each will have their day !!!!!! D-:
 
0
•••
No.1 sex.tv
No.2 poker.tv
 
0
•••
Sex.tv of course.

xxxxxxx.channel.tv? When has anyone ever seen a successful rollout of subdomain space? I suppose Centralnic does a decent job of selling third levels on their collection of LL.com's (us.com, uk.com, etc) but I dont recall any others that arnt built for SEM and that couldnt use any of several creative 2nd-levels on to acchieve the same effect.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back