Dynadot

news Most of 6L.com Chinese Patterns Gone !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Megist

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Very interesting..
i searched for combinations ( Chinese patterns ) for 6L.com.

All Gone !

Combinations :

AABBCC
AABBBB
BBAAAA

Only some AAABCC avaliable.. i regged 10 domains.

Update: Sorry i mean : AAABAA

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That should be good for holders of 4L & 5L.com.

•••
I think so. Especially for 5L holders

•••
How do you feel about a AAABBC domain?

•••
Sorry i mean : AAABAA
I wrote wrong :)

•••
•••
I think you should change name of the thread from all to some.

There's many patterns exist there and they are still available.

I know that current head creates a lot of hype and drama, but it's simply not true :(

•••
I went ahead and registered xxxyyz. It was the first one that I tried out. My guess is that there are probably a lot available.

(I checked WHOIS and xxxyyy is registered in China.)

•••
AABBCC
AABBBB
BBAAAA
+
AAABBB
ABCABC
ABBBBB
AAAAAB

are taken

•••
I agree the value of 4L's and 5L's just went up again. More so 5L's as this solidifies the potential value of this trend even more.

•••
•••
I agree the value of 4L's and 5L's just went up again. More so 5L's as this solidifies the potential value of this trend even more.

Hi Ali, which marketplace do you think will give a domainer maximum dollars for a 5L.com

•••
" All 6L.COM Chinese patterns gone " !! ??? :-o :-o

What about this pattern ; ABABBB ???
For example; " XJXJJJ.COM " is still AVAILABLE ! ;) ;) B-)

•••
What about Chinese premium LLLLL.com? I mean non-patterns like ABBCA. Do they have any potential?

•••
I regd. some AAABAA before, but i also have 5L's ... the patterns you are talking about are actually taken some time ago not just now

•••
I snatched

cchhnn.com = China

•••
I can not edit subject. I wrote wrong.
It must be " Most of Patterns gone"
If a moderator will help to edit it, it will be better!

Enjoy !

•••
•••
Compare with AAABBB.com and 3A3B.com, Which one do you prefe?

•••
•••
I own like 500 6L pronounceables. I wish that pronounceables get the same traction! I cant believe it that some 4L pronounceables are still realizing like 1/2 the prices of a chip!
This world has 6Billion people living out of china. I bought these pronounceables for them. I wish domaining starts to be again a Worldwide thingy. Recently, I started to feel Im living in China with nothing to think of but what the chinese wants!
the thread is nice and everything dont get me wrong, but thats not why I liked domaining. Im glad I started domaining earlier, coz if it was only this time that I started to think of it, I wouldnt have ever invested my hard earned cash!

•••
how do you feel about this pattern ABBCCA.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back