NameSilo

domain mortgaging.co

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

paperbaby

Established Member
Impact
43
kj

Hi guys,

I was wondering what you think my .co is worth: at.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The word/term, mortgaging gets 320 Global Searches a month and only 110 local. To top it off it's a .co extension.

Reg fee at most, I guess maybe a few bucks more if you get one of those people who over value dictionary words. If you don't find someone like that and renewal comes up let it go.
 
1
•••
Yeah, I don't see any value in this name, its really a common term
 
1
•••
Thanks heaps guys. I see what you guys are saying. Thanks for spending the time to look at it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Anyone else?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back