domain Mortgaged.co

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajax3592

New Member
Impact
0
Please appraise these domain names for me. Got them last week.

1) MORTGAGED.CO
2) RECOVEREDME.COM
3) XMOLE.COM (I think this could be the next xhamster!)
4) 18YEAR.CO (Might find its place in adult niche)
5) IRONICALLY.NET
6) ABORT.IN

Also suggest where to sell these. Currently, I've parked them all on Sedo.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think number 6 says it all, "abort", try and get your money back if you can.
 
2
•••
I agree with Traveler.
 
1
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back