Moronland.com V3 - Design Feedback

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperActive

New Member
Impact
0
Hi Guys,

I've recently re-designed and re-coded my website, Moronland.com.

Any feedback/comments are welcome.

Sincerely,
hyperActive
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wow I like it. The images to the left for the media icons strike me as low quality but other than that its great!
 
0
•••
Its a bit busy dont you think? I like the globe.
 
0
•••
yeah i find it very busy busy. also the text isnt that great format. also in the middle i see the images has been stretched :s
 
0
•••
First impression; Woah nice looking web site. Especially the glossy globe i think thats a great touch. The design is a bit busy however it works still, not sure on the darker gray where items are added, maybe try a later shade?

Overall good job, i like it..
 
0
•••
I guess it could take abit of taming down. What do you guys suggest removing in order calm it down abit?...I guess I wanted everything to be in it at once.

BTW, Mase, the items were just white before but I cosidered making them darker in order to stand them out. Ill try making the gray abit lighter.
 
0
•••
very futuristic design, and alot going on dum it down a bit
 
0
•••
looks nice but very... confusing, lol.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back