IT.COM

domain More than a few gems in here, right? - EZtru.com, JunkValue.com, FlowerFavors.com, etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Muse

Top Member
Impact
First time registering anything, and I just hand-registered these based on a ton of research and searching. I own over 100, but these seem to attract higher CPC, search volume, etc. Some apply exclusively to the cannabis industry, but most are extremely brandable and flexible outside of that space. I like to use FlowerFavors, KindPass, KindGreetings, and KindLoft as examples for that. I've been told by some gurus that there are some really good domains in here, but I haven't sought any further guidance. Any words of wisdom or thoughts? Thanks!

eztru.com
eztrue.com
qKind.com
JunkValue.com
KindCost.com
KindSavings.com
valuedemand.com
SustainablePlants.com
SustainableGrows.com
FlowerFavors.com
FlowerFavor.com
KindGreetings.com
KindGreeting.com
BeverlyBud.com
KindLoft.com
KindLofts.com
KindCampus.com
MobileFavor.com
MobileFavors.com
KindSchool.com
KindTeacher.com
KindPass.com
KindColor.com
KindColors.com
SoulJane.com
FloralFavor.com
FloralFavors.com
KindPlant.com
KindPlants.com
ExtractGuide.com
KushLoft.com
KushLofts.com
PlantPact.com
ProudLeaf.com
ProudLeaves.com
PopularPlant.com
LeafPride.com
GramGifts.com
HempPact.com
HempPass.com
MobileToke.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your domains are not bad if you are planning to develop them into websites, etc. In terms of investment grade, they are brandable, not liquid. You asked about values and that's very tough for brandable type domains. On those, the value is what someone is willing to pay.

I can tell you that I have seen far worse. I can also tell you that most good domainers could probably easily substitute your domains with incredibly similar names. What you want are names that can't be easily substituted.

The good news is, depending on what you paid to register them, you might be able to pick up a few bucks profit even selling on a reseller platform like NamePros.

If you are registering domains with the intention of reselling them for a profit in the domain market, you need to look at what is selling, where it is selling, and why it is selling.

Best of luck! Keep building your business!

•••
Hi Mary, if that's your real name? :xf.wink:
You have some decent names for a first time hand register-er! Well done!
They seem brandable, so maybe look into a brandable marketplace to sell them?
I love EZTru and EZTrue, quite surprised they were available?
Best of luck to you and Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Thanks for all of the awesome guidance, everyone. Seriously.

I guess my point, overall, was that any sort of banter that picks up momentum in a thread, typically takes away from the central aim of the post. That's exactly what it ended up doing, to an extent! I am thankful, however, that a lot of valuable advice was provided as well!

That said, I definitely see that most of these are brandables, and are end-user exclusive in some instances. I don't think that's the case for the whole lot of them, though, as I see more flexibility in a few of them.

I hand-reg'd these, too, based on high search volumes/keywords and subsequent appraisals. I understand that appraisals should be taken with an incredible grain of salt, so I'm not placing too much weight in that specifically:

ImproveGrammar.com
ImprovedResume.com
ImproveChances.com
ReliablePolls.com
ReliableBanks.com
ImprovedSkills.com
ImproveResume.com
ImprovedCar.com
ImprovedPay.com
ImprovedLook.com
ImprovedTime.com
ImprovedBehavior.com
ValueTreatment.com
ImprovedLooks.com
ImprovedPrivacy.com
ImproveYields.com
ImprovedYields.com
ImprovedPain.com
ImprovedGrammar.com
ImprovedEyesight.com

Thanks again, all.

•••
Hi Mary, if that's your real name? :xf.wink:
You have some decent names for a first time hand register-er! Well done!
They seem brandable, so maybe look into a brandable marketplace to sell them?
I love EZTru and EZTrue, quite surprised they were available?
Best of luck to you and Welcome to NamePros!

Thanks! I was surprised they were available, too, and these were the product of my attempts in finding a decent, pronouncable LLLLL.com that was available to hand-reg.

•••
I forgot to mention that ImproveGrowth.com and ImprovedGrowth.com were both registered, as well. I really like these, as ImproveGrowth has 440,000,000 broad searches and 272,000 exact matches. Many of the newer registered ones that I've listed above have similar stats.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back