Domain Empire

domain More than a few gems in here, right? - EZtru.com, JunkValue.com, FlowerFavors.com, etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Muse

Top Member
Impact
First time registering anything, and I just hand-registered these based on a ton of research and searching. I own over 100, but these seem to attract higher CPC, search volume, etc. Some apply exclusively to the cannabis industry, but most are extremely brandable and flexible outside of that space. I like to use FlowerFavors, KindPass, KindGreetings, and KindLoft as examples for that. I've been told by some gurus that there are some really good domains in here, but I haven't sought any further guidance. Any words of wisdom or thoughts? Thanks!

eztru.com
eztrue.com
qKind.com
JunkValue.com
KindCost.com
KindSavings.com
valuedemand.com
SustainablePlants.com
SustainableGrows.com
FlowerFavors.com
FlowerFavor.com
KindGreetings.com
KindGreeting.com
BeverlyBud.com
KindLoft.com
KindLofts.com
KindCampus.com
MobileFavor.com
MobileFavors.com
KindSchool.com
KindTeacher.com
KindPass.com
KindColor.com
KindColors.com
SoulJane.com
FloralFavor.com
FloralFavors.com
KindPlant.com
KindPlants.com
ExtractGuide.com
KushLoft.com
KushLofts.com
PlantPact.com
ProudLeaf.com
ProudLeaves.com
PopularPlant.com
LeafPride.com
GramGifts.com
HempPact.com
HempPass.com
MobileToke.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I see brandable domains...
Look at it this way 1% will sell at an average price of $2000-$3000USD enduser pricing.
So you spend (100x$10) per year about 1k and you may make +/- 1-2k profit.
I think it's a bad investment model BUT that's my opinion!
Now if you had the brass to scale to 100,000 domain names then your investment model would be lucrative ;) but you most likely don't so yeah

By the way my favorite from your list is: SustainablePlants.com

Last edited:
•••
I've been told by some gurus that there are some really good domains in here,

by some guru's or some goo-who's?

Good Luck!

imo....

•••
I see brandable domains...
Look at it this way 1% will sell at an average price of $2000-$3000USD enduser pricing.

...would order the glasses you wear :)

•••
...would order the glasses you wear :)

I was giving him some quick stats BEST case scenario. I didn't factor in holding the names for more then 365days to attain 1% sales mark.
Some of the brandable names he owns I can see selling for 2K+ to endusers : ProudLeaf.com, SustainablePlants.com
The more I look at a few select of his names the more value I see really...ProudLeaf would be a great brand for a tea company for example.
It's all a numbers game and a bit of luck when you hand reg brandable names.

•••
It's all a numbers game

is it? i thought it's a words game.
not counting in 6N stuff here.
but i could be all wrong at that :)

•••
I really appreciate the advice! I also hope that this doesn't get hijacked with sarcastic/irrelevant comments by snide users. I'm looking to enjoy my time in the community, while gaining constructive feedback, so please keep it professional.

Most are brandables, yes, but many perform very well search-wise. A quick check on them will show you that some have impressive SEO muscle.

•••
•••
wat is seo muscle and can you get some from lifting dumbbells?

imo...

•••
wat is seo muscle and can you get some from lifting dumbbells?

imo...

Clever. Truly. Like I said, please share if you have something worthwhile. Otherwise, continue spamming others' threads, which I can see is obviously the case, given your comment history.

Not trying to be abrasive, but seriously, keep it professional.

•••
Clever. Truly. Like I said, please share if you have something worthwhile. Otherwise, continue spamming others' threads, which I can see is obviously the case, given your comment history.

Not trying to be abrasive, but seriously, keep it professional.

really?

when you throw out phrases like "seo muscle" and talk about how well they perform "search-wise", perhaps you should use terms that have more clarity, when trying to hype those names.

imo....

•••
First time registering anything, and I just hand-registered these based on a ton of research and searching. I own over 100, but these seem to attract higher CPC, search volume, etc. Some apply exclusively to the cannabis industry, but most are extremely brandable and flexible outside of that space. I like to use FlowerFavors, KindPass, KindGreetings, and KindLoft as examples for that. I've been told by some gurus that there are some really good domains in here, but I haven't sought any further guidance. Any words of wisdom or thoughts? Thanks!

Without approving or disapproving of the domains above, one thing you clearly DO NOT lack is PASSION....With further education you will go far...Best of luck!

•••
really?

when you throw out phrases like "seo muscle" and talk about how well they perform "search-wise", perhaps you should use terms that have more clarity, when trying to hype those names.

imo....

Really, really.

Your 'input' thus far has been nothing but pedantic and demeaning.

I'm sure you've enjoyed yourself, but you should value your time a bit more. Once more, please make way for constructive, professional inputs. I don't have any issues reporting abuse, especially if it interferes with my ability to communicate and seek guidance professionally.

You seem to have some tenure here, and in the industry in-general, so act like it.

•••
I like junkvalue.com pretty common term for a cars value to be sold as scrap, or for parts,also possible gold and silver value (face value) not crazy about the rest because I am just not into brandables
good luck
Joe T

•••
My two cents!!

I like kushloft and kuhtlofts the best. I like creativity and flexibility and I see that with those two domains. I am relatively new to domaining, so take it with a grain of salt. I would also guess that the pros here will like them the least! Lol.

In other news I really think @biggie is good people. I think you missed some of his dry humor and it turned into a pseudo middle school stare down. He has provided me with very good feedback since I've been here, and it hasn't been happy happy joy feedback since I've registered some really bad names!! It has been helpful and I appreciate it!! Hopefully you will get to experience that as well.

•••
I think you missed some of his dry humor and it turned into a pseudo middle school stare down.
I was enjoying it, it was like a good rap battle :)

@Mary Muse Don't take it personally. There's some good knowledge to be garnered from the banter and inter-member discussion about your names. If you limit replies to just 'constructive, professional inputs', you'll miss it.

Last edited:
•••
.....@Mary Muse Don't take it personally. There's some good knowledge to be garnered from the banter and inter-member discussion about your names. If you limit replies to just 'constructive, professional inputs', you'll miss it.
yep, from my short time here I can already see that as well

•••
yep, from my short time here I can already see that as well

Do you like volleyball or basketball?

I ask because that line was the total set up for a spike or slam!

I might have come back with . . . Yeah @shorterwinters gets it, and he is the xncifdbaifofld person here:)

Probably not as funny to read as it was in my head for a moment!! :)

•••
Not sure about the others tho.
But i like Junkvalue.com as it sounds like a secondhand side or some recycling business for scrap etc.
I advice you to post them under "make an offer" if not sold don't renew. You have them anyway so who knows what will be sold to someone who sees value. I personally only see something happening with JunkValue.com but i'm one of the thousand opinions. Let people make jokes, we all have and had names that never got sold. We only learn from it.

Happy Selling!

•••
I like junkvalue.com pretty common term for a cars value to be sold as scrap, or for parts,also possible gold and silver value (face value) not crazy about the rest because I am just not into brandables
good luck
Joe T
JunkValue.com is a pretty good one, I do think. Can probably sell to endusers or develop it into a site that sells secondhand goods.

The others would be difficult to sell though, I think.

•••
You said you own more than 100 domains so the math is easy: you will need to sell for $1000+ worth of domain every year just to break even. Easier said than done. You can get lucky once, but making repeat sales requires more than luck, it requires adequate inventory.

Buying just based on metrics like search volume is tunnel vision.

Even experienced domainers are achieving 2% turnover perhaps. In fact, the majority of domainers are losing money.
Of course, newcomers always think they need to make 'just one sale', but in the real world that one sale remains elusive.
My advice would be to buy max. 10 names with the same budget, but stronger names that you buy at the expired auctions for example, after careful selection. Quality > quantity. The renewal fees won't crush you, so you can afford to wait for the right offer.
I know it's not very encouraging but it's too easy to lose money in this industry. Just assume that 98% of your names won't sell, either you drop them at some point, or you keep renewing them, thus eating your profits. Even when you make a sale, you are still not profitable. The rest of the portfolio has to be renewed every year and it's expensive.

There is a market for pure brandables but sales are quite unpredictable. Buyers of brandable domains are not going to care about search volume. The selection criteria are completely different.

See you in one year if you are still around.

•••
tbc

Last edited:
•••
David, I think if it would be best if you opened your own thread.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back