NameSilo

More than $1000 on google check

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Are there anyone who've got bigger check then $1000 in a month?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$ 510 amonth from a video site

•••
i don't make anything like tht how do ya do it

•••
Not a big fan of adsense so as a result i don't use it, congrats to the people that are earning big on it!

•••
my board is not too big for now, but I am getting 2-5$ a day

•••
AdsenseChecks.info has some fellow guys holding checks with more than $1k

•••
It takes work - don't let any sales pitch tell you otherwise.

•••
I am making $ 2-6 dollars per day in one blog. One thing that I noted is that the wordpress platform increased much more my gains with adsense.

•••
zoltan,

You can target to achieve $1,000 monthly from Google Adsense.

•••
Yes, my top check is $500

•••
Property - Location, location, location

Website - Traffic, traffic, traffic

:blink: :blink: :blink:

•••
worldir said:
Property - Location, location, location

Website - Traffic, traffic, traffic

:blink: :blink: :blink:

You mean the quality of the traffic not just traffic. There are websites that have 2-3K visitors a day and won't make much, and there that have less than 500 a day and make a bunch.

•••
NewYorkBum:

Hopefully you are at least on LI on the weekends :)

I have one site getting some decent traffic /= $$$

So I will agree with you, visitors but be taken away from the site for you to make money

•••
•••
Hey Guys

$1000 dollars a month is no big deal, If you do this right you can be making over 1000 a day.

Its all about choosing the right niches, and sending the right type of traffic to your targeted ads.

I'm only 22 and i have been known to sometimes make 1000 a day with this other company.

•••
I am still learning how this whole process works, but the most I've ever earned was $35 one month with my site http://stateexams.org, does anyone have some suggestions to improve this?

•••
x11joex11 said:
I am still learning how this whole process works, but the most I've ever earned was $35 one month with my site http://stateexams.org, does anyone have some suggestions to improve this?[/QUOte

You might want to think about a couple different niches that have better paying keywords. Below are a couple that i have found that are good

Auto, health, Travel any of these are good to pursue

Also think try researching other company's that allow paid traffic to targeted ads, that's the way to make big bucks :)

•••
Interesting, so Auto, Health, and Travel? How do you find this out?

I was looking around and have heard of Services like 'Word Tracker', or do you know of any free services that can assist in finding 'Good Keywords', that have traffic and high paying 'Cost Per Click' Amounts.

Then my next question is, does the domain name have to match the 'Good Keyword', or is the only thing that matters just the content in the domain?

•••
•••
aotgroup said:
would anybody dare to post their site name with these earnings? im sure your gonna make a few quid more out of it...

It doesn't matter if they post the site... all that will happen is related domains names will get bought up and some people will park and others use some pre configured script that doesnt really do anything.... not a good way to achieve 1k a month :laugh:

•••
HI

I am at about $6-$10 a day... but have not done much work lately to increase my income... Something tho I have been meaning to do for a while now ..

Tom

•••
50 sites, each making $1 a day, would put you over the top.. instead of parking, develop and make sure there's plenty of fresh content regularly.

Smiler said:
Hi guys. Can you give us some general tips of how to generate that kind of revenue per month. Any type of advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

•••
x11joex11- The company i currently switched to helps me with everything, They helped me find higher paid keywords, and increased my CPC by quite a bit. They also offer the yahoo premium feed. If you want, PM me and i can get you in contact with my rep over there

•••
Good site for keywords: iotaweb.org or keywordcountry

Alex25 said:
x11joex11- The company i currently switched to helps me with everything, They helped me find higher paid keywords, and increased my CPC by quite a bit. They also offer the yahoo premium feed. If you want, PM me and i can get you in contact with my rep over there

•••
dgridley said:
Good site for keywords: iotaweb.org or keywordcountry

Keywordcountry charges upwards of $300/year, is it worth it ?

•••
They also have a free trial, or did at one point.. they also have videos to view onsite that explain how they go about their business. I was impressed but, for me, iotaweb and good old fashioned research saves me $300/yr ;)

NewYorkBum said:
Keywordcountry charges upwards of $300/year, is it worth it ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back