Domain Empire

More than $1000 on google check

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Are there anyone who've got bigger check then $1000 in a month?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
$1,000 is very little to earn a month compared to alot of domainers.

But, if you are earning 1k /mo Grats! :tu:

•••
1036 pounds for month of may :D

•••
I don't earn that much with Adsense but one of my friend averages around 1400 bucks pe rmonth.

•••
Once you make more than $1k - people usually get direct deposit. :)

•••
malibumobile said:
Not that easy. direct deposit did not support for all publishers from many countries

I wish I could chose this option, but I can't

•••
malibumobile said:

Anyone can get direct deposit if it is supported in their country (no matter what amount it is, but should be more than 100 bucks). In my country, check is the only option.

•••
Wow :D
First of all Id like to congratulate you. 1K in a month is unbelievable. I have just started with adsense and I have so far got about a few cents ;(.

Anyway keep up the good word. I have heard of people earning 100 $ a day and I hope you too can reach such heights :D

•••
How many sites do you guys run to make around 1k in a month? D-:

•••
bayumurtidwi said:
How many sites do you guys run to make around 1k in a month? D-:
I have 1 site, 4k+ unique visitor/day, make $30-$40 a day

•••
may I ask the domain of this site please?

•••
Theres alot. I have earn't over $1,000 per month often, but have never received a check for that amount as I have my earnings electonically.

•••
I have a proxy network, and I have adsense on the homepages and on every page's address bar of the proxy, and I get 100,000 page views a week, and I make about $2 adsense a week, surely this isn't right, surely I should get more, what am I doing wrong? Page Views are from Google Analytics, there are about 20,000 uniques a week.

•••
robputt796 said:
I have a proxy network, and I have adsense on the homepages and on every page's address bar of the proxy, and I get 100,000 page views a week, and I make about $2 adsense a week, surely this isn't right, surely I should get more, what am I doing wrong? Page Views are from Google Analytics, there are about 20,000 uniques a week.
Maybe people don't click on the ads. Top bar in this case does not work well. Try to put the ads in side bar (if you could).
Another issue, if your pages did not have any content -> adsense does not like it

•••
ok, maybe you could check out my proxy network and give me some pointers. http://proxy.yipo.org links to all of the proxies but its not a very pretty list. does adsense pay per a 1000 impressions, or is it purely clicks?

•••
Against adsense TOS to put ads on proxied pages.

•••
OK, and what section of the TOS is that in, I read it all and that wasn't apparent to me.

If it is what other services may I use? and by proxied do you mean websites that run a web proxy? or pages that are within the proxy?

•••
1000$ i have not earned in my life from adsense yet!

•••
robputt796 said:
OK, and what section of the TOS is that in, I read it all and that wasn't apparent to me.

If it is what other services may I use? and by proxied do you mean websites that run a web proxy? or pages that are within the proxy?
Last time I checked, you can run ads on the proxy sites themselves, but once the user submits the form, ads are a no-no on every page thereafter.

You know how with phproxy, after user submits form, there is a green header with URL & option boxes? You can't place ads there.

•••
Wow, I'd like to make $1,000 in a month with adsense. Is that really possible?
I wish someone could give me pointers...

•••
robputt796 said:

Read the bit about owning the content of pages on which you place ads. Since you don't own the content of proxified pages you aren't allowed to place adsense ads there. You should try alternatives for proxified pages. Networks like bidvertiser, adversal etc.

You can use adsense on the homepage of your proxy.

BTW your site is down.

•••
Congrats to all the people making such an income, it will only grow

•••
Hi guys. Can you give us some general tips of how to generate that kind of revenue per month. Any type of advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

•••
I made 10.33 today and I was floored! Congrats to all you big earners!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back