Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.tv More sales!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
127
Over the weekend some last minute offers came in and I took them! Sold a 6 name package for $XXXX. the names were:
Catfights.tv
GirlFights.tv
Cowgirl.tv
OnlineClasses.tv
NursingSchool.tv
PhysicalEducation.tv

Some nice one there but I thought what the heck I have alot of names and ROI is good so re-invest (pay off some credit cards LOL)! I also had an offer on sedo then I replied $400 and the declined. All in all I bet its going to get even busier! :kickass:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:bingo: congrats !
 
0
•••
great to hear, congratz :)
 
0
•••
Congratualations!!!
 
0
•••
I like PhysicalEducation.tv. Can you get PhysEd.tv? Might make a nice pair.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
All good names... and a good decision on your part. Congrats!
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back